Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guy captures 'giant' insect at Fayetteville walmart in 2012

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guy captures 'giant' insect at Fayetteville walmart in 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Guy captures 'giant' insect at Fayetteville walmart in 2012

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:20 am

Red Lily wrote:Insects don't evolve into birds.  

LoL i know that. I was ridiculing what is called science today.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Guy captures 'giant' insect at Fayetteville walmart in 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Guy captures 'giant' insect at Fayetteville walmart in 2012

Post by Lummy Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:09 pm

RV wrote:
Lummy wrote:
RV wrote:It could be a throwback OR it may portend the destruction that the Bible has been warning us about for over 2,000 years.

Or it may be that evolution is wrong, or that there is much more to it than we think.

Obviously, wasps and ants both defy evolution -- either that or they were both perfected millions of years ago.

Lol, "evolution is wrong"... How can something that has no proof and is totally fabricated be "wrong"? That's akin to saying that fairy dust and Unicorns were wrong!

Guy captures 'giant' insect at Fayetteville walmart in 2012 - Page 2 2812882407

I stand by what I posted.
Lummy
Lummy

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:44 pm

Lummy wrote:No matter what, God abides with or without jews' plagerism, embellishments and theft.

If the Jews as a whole are "guilty" as you say, that would mean that God Himself condones such behavior. This is totally false and against God's word. The Jewish nation and Israel are God's chosen, to hate His chosen is to hate God.

I might add that Jesus was Jewish, raised in a Jewish home, went to a Jewish synagog and practiced the Jewish traditions and faith...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2