Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Biden’s Surprise Ukraine Trip Is Already a Disaster

+5
Casey Jones
vege57
billy the kid
Calypso Jones
Red Lily
9 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Joe Biden’s Surprise Ukraine Trip Is Already a Disaster Empty Joe Biden’s Surprise Ukraine Trip Is Already a Disaster

Post by Red Lily Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:39 pm

A round of applause for U.S. President Joe Biden: he has just touched down in Ukraine in a show of support for a nation that has truly suffered like no other in the 21st century.

But there is a problem with all of this: if he was ever going to do this trip it is about six months too late and creates a massive amount of problems for the president.

Like what the heck is your Ukraine policy anyway? I do this for a living and I struggle to understand what it is.

Ok, the moment of truth, I don’t know what it is.

The problem for Joe Biden is people are now actually going to start asking real questions about U.S. policy when it comes to the Ukraine war. You don’t need a Ph.D. from Princeton to dream them up: what are our goals in Ukraine, how do we plan to achieve them, and what we are willing to risk to reach them?

~snip~

For the sake of argument, let us assume that Joe Biden wants to help Ukraine take back Crimea and see the nation restore its borders to its pre-2014 state. How much money and equipment are we willing to spend to do that? What weapons platforms will we give Kyiv to accomplish that task? How much intelligence are we willing to share?

Joe Biden has opened a Pandora’s Box when it comes to his trip to Ukraine as it will force him to some extent to answer – or at least try to answer some of these questions.

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2023/02/joe-bidens-surprise-ukraine-trip-is-already-a-disaster/

Stupid old basTARD.

Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden’s Surprise Ukraine Trip Is Already a Disaster Empty Re: Joe Biden’s Surprise Ukraine Trip Is Already a Disaster

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:47 pm

We're giivng them money that it appears we've borrowed from china to pay their salaries, pensions and who knows what else while people in ohio and potentially down the mississippi to the gulf of New Orleans ARE SUFFERING. How stupid is this?? Or maybe it is not stupid but evil. CLoward-Piven working overtime.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden’s Surprise Ukraine Trip Is Already a Disaster Empty Re: Joe Biden’s Surprise Ukraine Trip Is Already a Disaster

Post by Red Lily Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:00 pm

Do you have a link to substantiate that the US is borrowing money from China to give to Ukraine?

Dismantling borders and spending tax payer dollars on minorities and countries other than their own is a leftist policy worldwide. They're insane.
Red Lily
Red Lily

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:33 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/former-white-house-doctor-bidens-medical-was-cover
This incompetent, dementia ridden fool is the President of the United States
of America.
How corrupt is Washington to allow this dog and pony act to continue.
I would be ashamed and embarrassed if I was an American.
I suppose the only reason he remains in power is that Harris cannot
possibly be permitted to become President...
Not for one second....
Aaah well...I suppose you have to have puppets if you want
a punch and judy show....

billy the kid

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:37 pm

He's apparently supposed to take a physical and cognitive test this week. We'll see how that is reported. Lol
Red Lily
Red Lily

billy the kid likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:38 pm

I imagine NO ethical doctor would want to do it for fear of future repercussions, if they lie ... and they will.  It's already been postponed a month.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:40 pm

He had a physical exam last week according to the ZH link I posted...
Its all dogshit anyway.....

billy the kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:42 pm

billy the kid wrote:He had a physical exam last week according to the ZH link I posted...
Its all dogshit anyway.....

Ooops, I'm a week behind Lol.

So nothing about the cognitive side of the exam? Well color me surprised!
Red Lily
Red Lily

RV and billy the kid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:02 pm

Red Lily wrote:Do you have a link to substantiate that the US is borrowing money from China to give to Ukraine?

Dismantling borders and spending tax payer dollars on minorities and countries other than their own is a leftist policy worldwide.  They're insane.

saw it this am. I'll see if i can find it in moi histoire.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:58 pm

Red Lily wrote:A round of applause for U.S. President Joe Biden: he has just touched down in Ukraine in a show of support for a nation that has truly suffered like no other in the 21st century.

But there is a problem with all of this: if he was ever going to do this trip it is about six months too late and creates a massive amount of problems for the president.

Like what the heck is your Ukraine policy anyway? I do this for a living and I struggle to understand what it is.

Ok, the moment of truth, I don’t know what it is.  

The problem for Joe Biden is people are now actually going to start asking real questions about U.S. policy when it comes to the Ukraine war. You don’t need a Ph.D. from Princeton to dream them up: what are our goals in Ukraine, how do we plan to achieve them, and what we are willing to risk to reach them?  

~snip~

For the sake of argument, let us assume that Joe Biden wants to help Ukraine take back Crimea and see the nation restore its borders to its pre-2014 state. How much money and equipment are we willing to spend to do that? What weapons platforms will we give Kyiv to accomplish that task? How much intelligence are we willing to share?

Joe Biden has opened a Pandora’s Box when it comes to his trip to Ukraine as it will force him to some extent to answer – or at least try to answer some of these questions.

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2023/02/joe-bidens-surprise-ukraine-trip-is-already-a-disaster/

Stupid old basTARD.

""The problem for Joe Biden is people are now actually going to start asking real questions about U.S. policy when it comes to the Ukraine war. You don’t need a Ph.D. from Princeton to dream them up: what are our goals in Ukraine, how do we plan to achieve them, and what we are willing to risk to reach them?""

From what I have seen his stated objectives were rather simple. Support the Ukraine in their fight against an aggressive invader
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next