Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruce Willis Diagnosed With Dementia

+2
Calypso Jones
HawkTheSlayer
6 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bruce Willis Diagnosed With Dementia Empty Bruce Willis Diagnosed With Dementia

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:54 pm

https://nypost.com/2023/02/16/bruce-willis-family-reveals-cruel-dementia-diagnosis/
FTD

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer on Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bruce Willis Diagnosed With Dementia Empty Re: Bruce Willis Diagnosed With Dementia

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:02 pm

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bruce Willis Diagnosed With Dementia Empty Re: Bruce Willis Diagnosed With Dementia

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:03 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:um @HawkTheSlayer   ?

Lol. I go fix it.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:44 pm

LOLOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:48 pm

Wasn't aphasia after all. I really like Bruce Willis and if you look at his roles from 2015 to 2021 you can see that something is happening. I think he was trying to make as much $$ as possible to protect his family and i don't blame him for that. Some of those films were nothing and he is the only draw. There's been a story or two about him being mistreated on set and that is horrid and i hope those directors and others who did that feel remorse and guilt.

I have been thinking about him a lot lately and i think, i hate to say this, but i don't think he has long to live.l
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:33 pm

Crying or Very sad
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:56 pm

Was he Jabbed?

Jabbing and Boosting, accelerates aging.

So now he's getting what he would have gotten ten years to the future.

I shed no tears. I don't think I've ever watched a movie he's made. He's three years older than me, and 300 times richer...now, I'm enjoying schadenfreude.

Too bad, too sad...there's enough tragedy in this world, now...I don't need to make a rich, shallow stranger's problems my own. I've lost, so far, five people out of my life...and the WEF's operatives just unleashed a chemical weapon essentially in my hometown. Forty miles or so, away.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:55 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Was he Jabbed?

I shed no tears.  I don't think I've ever watched a movie he's made.  He's three years older than me, and 300 times richer...now, I'm enjoying schadenfreude.

Too bad, too sad...there's enough tragedy in this world, now...I don't need to make a rich, shallow stranger's problems my own.  I've lost, so far, five people out of my life...and the WEF's operatives just unleashed a chemical weapon essentially in my hometown.  Forty miles or so, away.
Sometimes you really are one. sad. fuck. The REASON people - human beings with empathy - (are you in the least aware of that attribute?) - care so much about what is happening with Bruce Willis is because he was ONE Hollywood actor who actually stood up AGAINST the machine - loudly and clearly.  He took his chances with losing his entire fame and fortune to do so.  

Bruce Willis is one tough guy who you, if you can stand it, ought to thank; whose side you ought to be on; not degrade, as if he was some loser poofter who never stood up for anything, other than his own face on the screen.  He was willing to give that all up for the sake of his standards.  As a matter of fact, from general hearsay, Willis actually did miss out on roles, due to his refusal to kiss the ground of Liberals in the field.

Plus, FWIW, who has any idea if that darn good guy decided to be vaccinated or not?  And what's that got to do with the price of your next bag of potato chips?

FWIW, I think he sucked as a dad.  lol  That is, if I've the right guy in mind.  Your approach to something you know absolutely NOTHING about, however, puts you in Ronnie Reagan's world, once again, of "people who know so much that isn't so."

Last edited by 2cent on Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:13 am

I know nothing about him.

That's kinda what happens when an entertainment industry insults, demeans and marginalizes people like me:  We start ignoring them.

EDIT: I saw the TMZ link, here or on CFP. Based on how TMZ has been fawning over him, I'd have never guessed he was something other than one more vacuum-cranium script-reader. Yeah, his problems with his daughters was noted, as links.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:27 am

Casey Jones wrote:Was he Jabbed?

I shed no tears.  I don't think I've ever watched a movie he's made.  He's three years older than me, and 300 times richer...now, I'm enjoying schadenfreude.

Too bad, too sad...there's enough tragedy in this world, now...I don't need to make a rich, shallow stranger's problems my own.  I've lost, so far, five people out of my life...and the WEF's operatives just unleashed a chemical weapon essentially in my hometown.  Forty miles or so, away.

that's a good question, i hadn't thought of that.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next