Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the mother and child hit crossing alley seemingly intentionally by 17yo driver

+2
Lummy
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Remember the mother and child hit crossing alley seemingly intentionally by 17yo driver Empty Remember the mother and child hit crossing alley seemingly intentionally by 17yo driver

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:56 am

https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angeles-hit-run-driver-who-plowed-into-mom-baby-stolen-car-murdered-after-light-sentence

https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angeles-hit-run-driver-who-plowed-into-mom-baby-stolen-car-murdered-after-light-sentence

'Somebody' doin' the job that Gascon and the courts won't do.    You're gonna see more of this.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Remember the mother and child hit crossing alley seemingly intentionally by 17yo driver Empty Re: Remember the mother and child hit crossing alley seemingly intentionally by 17yo driver

Post by Lummy Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:24 am

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angeles-hit-run-driver-who-plowed-into-mom-baby-stolen-car-murdered-after-light-sentence

'Somebody' doin' the job that Gascon and the courts won't do.    You're gonna see more of this.

So a liberal judge is overruled. The judge should think about the fact that his sentence was not appropriate and he was overruled.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Remember the mother and child hit crossing alley seemingly intentionally by 17yo driver Empty Re: Remember the mother and child hit crossing alley seemingly intentionally by 17yo driver

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:51 am

Good riddance.

From the provided link:

"The teen was already on felony probation for poisoning a high school girl's drink at the time of the hit-and-run, which surveillance cameras captured on Aug. 6, 2021."

And

"Los Angeles police responded and found drugs in the driver’s system and marijuana in the car, according to an incident report obtained by Fox News."

"I think I feel shorted — by the system because they didn’t hold him accountable and sad, not for him, but for his mom a little, because if George Gascon actually did his job, this kid would still be alive in jail," Rachel said.

Calypso Jones and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:13 pm

Doin' the job that the law won't do.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:38 pm

From the OP article:
Then he hit the gas, accelerating away from the scene, where a good Samaritan in a pickup truck rammed the suspect vehicle head-on.
:thumbsup2:    At least some people know how to get it right.

I was gonna ask if the D.A. is an elected office there in CA, but that's do little to settle matters.  

IAC, another :thumbsup2: to whoever took a piece of scum out.

Oh.  A question about that.  From the OP article:
Sources close to the investigation said he had been at a fast food restaurant earlier trying to "get with a girl."

As he walked home alone, a car pulled up next to him and an argument broke out. Someone in the vehicle opened fire, then sped off.
Pretty easy to figure how LE learned about the first part, but the second part?  I mean, if the guy was walking alone ....   ???

Any guesses? I suppose someone in a nearby (or his own) apartment witnessed that?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:37 pm

I think it was someone who was taking vengeance and someone knows full well who did it and why it happened...and MAYBE it was an officer who is fed up with the system.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:26 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I think it was someone who was taking vengeance and someone knows full well who did it and why it happened...and MAYBE it was an officer who is fed up with the system.
Yeah, I hear all that. But what I was asking is how LE knows that Baca was walking home alone. Also, that a car pulled over, and that he got into an argument with whoever was in it. Who'd they learn that stuff from?

I gotta say - maybe I watch too much t.v., but if I'd witnessed that, I'd pray like heck that nobody ever found out that I had. I wouldn't be in fear of my life, or anything. I just wouldn't want to have to rat him out. Like they say, some people just need killin'.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:35 pm

Maybe it was caught on CCTV or home surveillance video like the original incident?

Regardless, no great loss and good riddance. What he did was appalling and looks like he deliberately aimed at them.

The quick thinking of the mother to quickly turn the baby around was amazing.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:11 pm

Red Lily wrote:Maybe it was caught on CCTV or home surveillance video like the original incident?

Regardless, no great loss and good riddance.  What he did was appalling and looks like he deliberately aimed at them.

The quick thinking of the mother to quickly turn the baby around was amazing.
I'm with you.  No great loss, and good riddance.  I didn't mean to make more of it than his killing was.  Guess I'm bored.

You're right, too, about the instincts of the mama.  She deserves a medal.   Do I take it, then, that the baby survived?
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:19 pm

I don't know if the baby survived but I assume he/she did because I cannot find anywhere that has said otherwise.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next