Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Laptop Saga

3 posters

Go down

The Laptop Saga Empty The Laptop Saga

Post by Red Lily Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:55 pm

Hunter Biden used a profoundly profane password to protect one of his laptop computers, according to the repairman at the center of the scandal over the first son’s emails.

In “American Injustice: My Battle to Expose the Truth,” John Paul Mac Isaac details the day in April 2019 when Biden, reeking of booze, allegedly stumbled into his Wilmington, Del., shop shortly before closing time.

Biden carried three MacBook Pro computers and said, “I need the data recovered off these, but they all have liquid damage and won’t turn on,” Mac Isaac wrote in the book, according to an excerpt obtained by The Post.

One, a 15-inch model, “was a complete write-off” but another “was in slightly better shape” although “the keyboard was unresponsive,” Mac Isaac wrote.

“I pulled out an external keyboard and asked for permission to log in. Hunter started laughing,” Mac Isaac recalls.

“‘My password is f–ked up. Don’t be offended!’ he said.”

Biden then reportedly revealed the password was “‘analf–k69’ or something to that extent,” with Mac Isaac noting that Biden’s “inebriated condition” made it hard to understand him.

~snip~

Mac Isaac also wrote that he found a Jan. 16, 2017, email that listed taxable income in annual amounts that reached “$2,478,000+ in 2015.”

“I was blown away. All that money and this a–hole couldn’t spring for a backup drive!” he wrote.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/hunter-biden-reportedly-used-profane-password-for-laptop/

Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

The Laptop Saga Empty Re: The Laptop Saga

Post by vege57 Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:30 pm

Red Lily wrote:Hunter Biden used a profoundly profane password to protect one of his laptop computers, according to the repairman at the center of the scandal over the first son’s emails.

In “American Injustice: My Battle to Expose the Truth,” John Paul Mac Isaac details the day in April 2019 when Biden, reeking of booze, allegedly stumbled into his Wilmington, Del., shop shortly before closing time.

Biden carried three MacBook Pro computers and said, “I need the data recovered off these, but they all have liquid damage and won’t turn on,” Mac Isaac wrote in the book, according to an excerpt obtained by The Post.

One, a 15-inch model, “was a complete write-off” but another “was in slightly better shape” although “the keyboard was unresponsive,” Mac Isaac wrote.

“I pulled out an external keyboard and asked for permission to log in. Hunter started laughing,” Mac Isaac recalls.

“‘My password is f–ked up. Don’t be offended!’ he said.”

Biden then reportedly revealed the password was “‘analf–k69’ or something to that extent,” with Mac Isaac noting that Biden’s “inebriated condition” made it hard to understand him.

~snip~

Mac Isaac also wrote that he found a Jan. 16, 2017, email that listed taxable income in annual amounts that reached “$2,478,000+ in 2015.”

“I was blown away. All that money and this a–hole couldn’t spring for a backup drive!” he wrote.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/hunter-biden-reportedly-used-profane-password-for-laptop/

""but they all have liquid damage and won’t turn on,""

JD's did my last one in

Brenstki Biden lol
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:34 pm

https://jonathanturley.org/2023/09/10/hunter-plays-hamlet-on-the-delaware-new-filings-in-the-laptop-litigation-take-a-shakespearean-twist/

It appears that Hunter Biden is terribly embarrassed by a laptop that may not be his and pictures that may not show him. I previously wrote how his countersuit against Isaac would go forward on this bizarre basis in claiming privacy harm. Well, Hunter’s performance has proven positively Shakespearean as he tries to maintain these conflicted legal and factual claims.

Isaac is seeking to dismiss the countersuit and his motion reveals the convoluted and conflicted effort of Hunter to maintain his position in court. Hunter continues to refuse to even confirm that he visited the shop twice and signed the standard form that waived any rights to the computer if it were not collected within the stated period. These refusals continued despite the fact that the Isaac team forced the disclosure of “frequent uses of Wells Fargo ATMs within a few miles of Mac Isaac’s shop.”
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down