Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome FIB raids wrong home looking for Pelousy's Laptop

2 posters

Go down

Awesome FIB raids wrong home looking for Pelousy's Laptop Empty Awesome FIB raids wrong home looking for Pelousy's Laptop

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 01, 2021 2:08 pm

makes you wonder what's on that laptop heh?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fbi-raided-wrong-home-looking-for-pelosis-stolen-laptop-couple-says_3798525.html

Raided wrong home....what was that thing posted earlier today.... foolish leaders. These people can't solve crimes...they only want to frame people and make it easy for themselves....they're corrupt to the core...every. last. one.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Awesome FIB raids wrong home looking for Pelousy's Laptop Empty Re: Awesome FIB raids wrong home looking for Pelousy's Laptop

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 01, 2021 5:02 pm

more: https://www.weaselzippers.us/468603-alaska-woman-says-feds-searched-her-home-for-pelosis-stolen-laptop/

comments are funny.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Awesome FIB raids wrong home looking for Pelousy's Laptop Empty Re: Awesome FIB raids wrong home looking for Pelousy's Laptop

Post by 2cent Sun May 02, 2021 8:58 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:more:    https://www.weaselzippers.us/468603-alaska-woman-says-feds-searched-her-home-for-pelosis-stolen-laptop/

comments are funny.  
That Marilyn Hueper is one sharp lady.  I like her.
[quote]“And they said, ‘Well, we’re here for Nancy Pelosi’s laptop.’ And I said, ‘Oh, so it was stolen and it’s at large, good to know. I thought maybe it was just conspiracy theory, so thanks for the intel,’” she said[/quote]
And she caught that their earlobes are different.  Smart, too, to apologize for laughing.

Great comments, per usual.  Here's a good un:
Louisiana Steve • 11 hours ago

I hope the 'white hats' got it and are using it to disassemble this criminal regime that has taken over the USA.

I liked the one about Billary having it,too. 
All in all, it's pretty obvious that there's a general consensus on the FIB.

Don't you just love the, "It was only used for presentations," explanation, though?  Then why this near maniacal search for it?  She steal somebody else's ideas?  Is that what all this hubbub's about?

Speaking of 'stolen' laptops...  Did Jon Solomon ever come clean about the one stolen out of his car?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum