Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot

5 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot - Page 3 Empty Re: Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot

Post by JMWinPR Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:50 am

[/quote]Che Guevara[/quote]
Yep, I'm thinking of putting it on a T shirt, with the "iconic drawing" underneath.
I wonder what this would do to the anti white wokesters.
The problem is I have a number of black friends down here and that would certainly hurt.
It would be fun to go through an airport security line wearing it.

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot - Page 3 Empty Re: Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot

Post by 2cent Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:42 am

Che Guevara[/quote]
[Yep, I'm thinking of putting it on a T shirt, with the "iconic drawing" underneath.
I wonder what this would do to the anti white wokesters.
The problem is I have a number of black friends down here and that would certainly hurt.
It would be fun to go through an airport security line wearing it.
Be an awful lot to try to fit on to one shirt.  I suppose you're going to choose just a line or two?  Heck, you could put each one of Guevera's expressions on several shirts, and sell them.  

People can be such utter fools.

Last edited by 2cent on Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:57 pm

Haven't we seen what the Left does when their Narrative is challenged or their icons or idols are desecrated?  Che is a HERO.  He's a hero because all the kewel peeps SAY he's a hero!

If you spread Disinformation about our Che, like real quotes that don't fit the Narrative...we'll ban you; Cancel your tee-shirt screening company; lock up your credit cards, close your bank accounts and seize your assets.

Just like we did with Mike Lindell.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3