Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot

5 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot Empty Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:10 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/former-fox-news-liberal-sherpa-arrested-on-charges-she-kidnapped-and-financially-exploited-elderly-mother/ar-AA156yQe?cvid=fabcb458055343cec1f9f700bd4e3a61&ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover

Arrested....she kidnpaped, financially exploited her elderly mother.

Nothing beneath a liberal. Suuuurrrre they care about gramma../mama.

Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot Th?id=OIP
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot Empty Re: Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:55 am

oh she's lovely.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11522801/Cathy-Areu-Liberal-Sherpa-charged-kidnapping-stealing-mom.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot Empty Re: Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot

Post by Lummy Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:14 pm

Bug-eyes of an old Schiff?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:03 pm

They all got those eyes. It's like Satan's calling card.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:39 pm

Wow. The miracle of makeup.
Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot 65435963-11522801-image-m-2_1670641794381

More from the OP article:
Areu, also known as Cathy Areu Jones, also hosted the 'Liberal Sherpa' podcast. Fox took down Areu's profile after her arrest became widely known.
Why? (Yes, a sincere question.) A CYA on Fox's part? Because she got arrested? Or, because she accused both Carlson and Hannity of sexual harassment?
I'm guessing it's SOP for any public agency, but can't say as I'd know.

It's awful that it's taken 3 YEARS for law enforcement to put a case together after all the crap this nasty piece of work has pulled on her own mother.
Let's hope the woman can regain her credit, along w/the money stolen from her.

2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:48 pm

She's rough lookin' isn't she.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:48 pm

and i'll bet the only time she looked THAT good was when the Fox make up artistes had a whack at her.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:52 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:She's rough lookin' isn't she.

It ain't just age.

She's inherently ugly, and probably of mixed race. Octaroon or maybe half-Arab.

Probably how she got the job. Race Card.

But she's behaving like all the old Ray Cyst white-breads would expect, too.

And in keeping with my Ray Sissm...I now have no interest in watching Faux Nooze.

I'm tired of this. I'm sick of Woke...which is like standing on your head and saying, everyone is upside down.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:28 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:She's rough lookin' isn't she.

It ain't just age.

She's inherently ugly, and probably of mixed race.  Octaroon or maybe half-Arab.

Probably how she got the job.  Race Card.

But she's behaving like all the old Ray Cyst white-breads would expect, too

And in keeping with my Ray Sissm...I now have no interest in watching Faux Nooze.

I'm tired of this.  I'm sick of Woke...which is like standing on your head and saying, everyone is upside down.
What in devil's name are you going on about? FoxNews has this chick on to expose her idiocy for what it is, and somehow you decide it's all about "raycism," because you've decided she's of mixed race? Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot 809917594

Please, JPT, wanna try again? That one didn't make a whale of a lot of sense.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:34 pm

Race isn't just about looks.

There are behavioral standards, or norms...what statistically you can expect, from each race.

Asians tend to be very organized, very subservient to authority...but, when given license, absolutely BRUTAL on the battlefield or even in competitive sports.

Whites tend to be independent. They don't do Groupthink so well. They need space.

Blacks tend to not-control-impulses well. Nor do they submit well to external control or directives. Did you think that prisons filling up with blacks, was Ray Sissm?

So. She's an ugly woman of apparently mixed race, and IN SPITE of her privileged position - which involved a pound of makeup every appearance on camera - in spite of that, she still couldn't control or suppress her anger at her mother.

Who was probably the white one. Yeah...just like Barry Hussein, who, when you read behind his speechwriters' words, obviously also hated his blonde mother.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next