Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot

5 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot - Page 2 Empty Re: Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot

Post by 2cent Sat Dec 10, 2022 11:55 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Race isn't just about looks.

There are behavioral standards, or norms...what statistically you can expect, from each race.

Asians tend to be very organized, very subservient to authority...but, when given license, absolutely BRUTAL on the battlefield or even in competitive sports.

Whites tend to be independent.  They don't do Groupthink so well.  They need space.

Blacks tend to not-control-impulses well.  Nor do they submit well to external control or directives.  Did you think that prisons filling up with blacks, was Ray Sissm?

So.  She's an ugly woman of apparently mixed race, and IN SPITE of her privileged position - which involved a pound of makeup every appearance on camera - in spite of that, she still couldn't control or suppress her anger at her mother.

Who was probably the white one.  Yeah...just like Barry Hussein, who, when you read behind his speechwriters' words, obviously also hated his blonde mother.
Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot - Page 2 2812882407 Quite frankly, JPT, you sound like you've been hitting the bottle a little on the hard side. Not that I haven't ever, and posted; but that doesn't negate the fact that you may be today.

What does this woman's race have to do with a decision of whether or not to watch FOX News?

2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot - Page 2 Empty Re: Cathy Areu, Liberal Sherpa, usually on Fox's Tucker's show...liberal idiot

Post by Casey Jones Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:00 am

Nope. I'm as sober as a judge.

And that's what I'm doing. Judging. Adding up what I've seen, all my life...and Political Correctness be damned.

Denial of reality doesn't change reality. Can you, for example, show me an all-black urban area that is really, really nice to be in? I can show you SEVERAL that, when populated by Scandinavian types, were quite pleasant. Boise and Minneapolis. Both have changed now...what could have caused the change? Glow Bull Warming?

No, there's behavioral differences in the races. Imagine living like the Japanese do...you couldn't. I couldn't. They do and they prefer it.

But at some point it's more than individual preferences. It seems such "individual" traits seem correlated to racial roots.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:02 am

2cent wrote:

What does this woman's race have to do with a decision of whether or not to watch FOX News?  

I won't watch Faux Nooze because they're obviously practicing overt antiwhite racism...hiring an ugly, violent, psychotic woman for an ON-CAMERA job, FOR HER RACIAL MAKEUP.

The essence of Woketardedness. That's it...No Woke for me. I won't watch them.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:06 am

Casey Jones wrote:Nope.  I'm as sober as a judge.

And that's what I'm doing.  Judging.  Adding up what I've seen, all my life...and Political Correctness be damned.

Denial of reality doesn't change reality.  Can you, for example, show me an all-black urban area that is really, really nice to be in?  I can show you SEVERAL that, when populated by Scandinavian types, were quite pleasant.  Boise and Minneapolis.  Both have changed now...what could have caused the change?  Glow Bull Warming?

No, there's behavioral differences in the races.  Imagine living like the Japanese do...you couldn't.  I couldn't.  They do and they prefer it.

But at some point it's more than individual preferences.  It seems such "individual" traits seem correlated to racial roots.
Glad you're sober. I guess. Actually, makes no difference to me. Thanks for being a sport, nonetheless.

Of course black neighborhoods are, for the most part, in the worst shape of any.

What does that have to do with your decision to want nothing to do with FOX News?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:09 am

See my second comment.

No Woke for me. I'm awake, not Woke, which is the opposite.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:15 am

Casey Jones wrote:
2cent wrote:

I won't watch Faux Nooze because they're obviously practicing overt antiwhite racism...hiring an ugly, violent, psychotic woman for an ON-CAMERA job, FOR HER RACIAL MAKEUP.

The essence of Woketardedness.  That's it...No Woke for me.  I won't watch them.
You're making zero sense. For starters, we don't know what this woman's race is. MY guess is a bit mid-eastern thrown in there. Secondly, where do you get off ASSUMING that FOX hired her for her race? Third, are you aware that she didn't mind going on the show for free?
In the forth place, it's my guess that Tucker and Hannity had her on to expose her nonsense; perhaps found her easy fun.

What terrific shape you must be in, what with all this leaping and jumping to conclusions. I will say this much; Yer crackin' me up.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:13 am

The Negro is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities, whereas the European is forward-looking, organized and intelligent.”,
“The Negro has maintained his racial purity by his well known habit of avoiding baths”,
“We’re going to do for Blacks exactly what blacks did for the revolution. By which I mean: nothing.”
“Given the prevailing lack of discipline, it would have been impossible to use Congolese machine-gunners to defend the base from air attack: they did not know how to handle their weapons and did not want to learn,”
“Mexicans are a band of illiterate Indians.” .....?
Guess who said this

JMWinPR

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:26 pm

was it the same person?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:34 pm

JMWinPR wrote:The Negro is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities, whereas the European is forward-looking, organized and intelligent.”,
“The Negro has maintained his racial purity by his well known habit of avoiding baths”,
“We’re going to do for Blacks exactly what blacks did for the revolution. By which I mean: nothing.”
“Given the prevailing lack of discipline, it would have been impossible to use Congolese machine-gunners to defend the base from air attack: they did not know how to handle their weapons and did not want to learn,”
“Mexicans are a band of illiterate Indians.”  .....?
Guess who said this

An astute observer...?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:28 am

JMWinPR wrote:The Negro is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities, whereas the European is forward-looking, organized and intelligent.”,
“Mexicans are a band of illiterate Indians.”  .....?
Guess who said this

Che Guevara
2cent
2cent

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next