Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Ugly, and We're Here for It

+3
Calypso Jones
Sprintcyclist
2cent
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Big Ugly, and We're Here for It - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Ugly, and We're Here for It

Post by Red Lily Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:46 am

Maybe I was logged in but not here?   I have only just had a chance to read the thread and haven't had time to read the article yet.  

I've also been having problems loading Haven for the past week. It just keeps buffering but doesn't load. So maybe I show as online but am not really here. Don't assume what you don't know.

Last edited by Red Lily on Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

The Big Ugly, and We're Here for It - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Ugly, and We're Here for It

Post by jirqoadai Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:54 am

unless you utilize google maps through the ring of fire ( ap ), you cant read the entire article. weve discussed this before. globalization rears its ugly head in so many different ways. im actualy a contributor to google maps, yet ive never used it through an ap. meaning they cant log on to my signal. they can only see where ive been after the fact by my trail i leave by logging on to others sites.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:03 am

btw, they dont update your reads that you posted that wernt posted through the ap for 6 months. meaning 1,720 veiwers read my reviews when they updated my usage, but that was two months ago. i am able to fight fire with fire without being burned. most corporations are pure evil. i highly recomend decent people.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:07 am

It took me 20 minutes to edit my previous post so I give up.

Last edited by Red Lily on Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:15 am

do you, or dont you, Red or Hawk, give 2 permission on this one posting only, to replicate the entire article, hiwever she deems easiest, without penalty of plagerism in any way.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:47 pm

I'd be glad to, but am not sure how wise it'd be to get into the middle of this at this point.
Jirq, why are you being so difficult?  Heck, I didn't even know a person needed permission.

FWIW, I do not touch anything google, nor 'the ring of fire', if what you mean by that is firefox.  The link worked fine for me.

Sundance is certainly no globalist.  One should be able to grasp that by the snippets that I did post.  He's a 'student', so to speak, of Breitbart.

@Red Lily, or @HawkTheSlayer, do you care if I post the whole article?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:59 pm

2. im not being difficult. i refuse to go globalization and purchase a new computer every three years. or pay a monthly fee so it wont be turned off. every post here has been by my phone. the little box all my words fit in is 2 3/16" x 1". im blind in one eye and cant see out the other. typing with my left hand with middle finger and while trying to see out my right eye. all the while whites have a hard-on for lining three vowels up in a row, and placing the most common vowel next to the most common consinant. you wanted to know what i thought of DJT vs florida dickhead. if i could see what you saw we could stop with the see-sawing. the only good thing i see in florida is an asshole i used to know lost his house in the huge hurrican that swept sarasota county. he used to live on leach road. ironic.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:34 pm

jirqoadai wrote:so youre the lead moderator here, you read 2 s article at about 2:30, and my asking to have 2 given permission, yet you posted nothing at that time. yeah. look whos the real one on drugs.

She's on a drug called reality, Not sure we can say the same for you lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:01 pm

we.........you keep turds in your pocket?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:24 pm

jirqoadai wrote:2. im not being difficult. i refuse to go globalization and purchase a new computer every three years. or pay a monthly fee so it wont be turned off. every post here has been by my phone. the little box all my words fit in is 2 3/16" x 1". im blind in one eye and cant see out the other. typing with my left hand with middle finger and while trying to see out my right eye. all the while whites have a hard-on for lining three vowels up in a row, and placing the most common vowel next to the most common consinant. you wanted to know what i thought of DJT vs florida dickhead. if i could see what you saw we could stop with the see-sawing. the only good thing i see in florida is an asshole i used to know lost his house in the huge hurrican that swept sarasota county. he used to live on leach road. ironic.  
All that, and here I was referring to you being difficult w/Red; not the OP, and requesting the whole article to be posted.  I already said I had no prob w/that.

Heck w/it. I'll just do it. If there's a prob, it'll get fixed, I'm sure.
2cent
2cent

jirqoadai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next