Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Ugly, and We're Here for It

+3
Calypso Jones
Sprintcyclist
2cent
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Big Ugly, and We're Here for It Empty The Big Ugly, and We're Here for It

Post by 2cent Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:57 pm

A very interesting article from Sundance at Conservative Treehouse, (aka; The Last Refuge), that may just explain Trump's words  towards DeSantis.  Sure, Trump's castigation of DeSantis came as a surprise - shock, even.  As did this article.  It's an eyeopener, if nothing else.

Ever since the professional Republican apparatus decided to target, eliminate and destroy the grassroots movement known as the Tea Party, there was always going to come a time when the battle for the heart and soul of the GOP Club would take place.

CTH has been calling this battle ‘The Big Ugly‘ for around a decade.

The Big Ugly battle is essentially the fight between the grassroots working class base of MAGA voters and the professional political snobs in control of the Republican Club boardroom.
~snip~

Candidate Trump and President Donald Trump tried to deal with them fair and square on our behalf, but they rebuked him and us.  The Club schemed against him, connived in their little corporate groups to get rid of him, joined with the communists in common cause to cleanse the Club boardroom of the smell from oil, tar and fuel oil, and wanted that vulgarian representative of the dirty fingernail working class eliminated.  They want only the “approved Republican” presence.

So, it was always going to get ugly.

It was always going to get Big Ugly.

The Club’s enlistment of former TPP approving congressman Ron DeSantis as a foil against the MAGA leader is transparent.  DeSantis, funded by massive contributions from the Wall Street approval committee, replaces the prior approved candidate, Jeb.  As a consequence, this Big Ugly battle was always going to end up with vulgarian Trump -vs- the next Jeb.  The Club has selected DeSantis.

Now, let’s be clear.  The Republican political establishment, which includes the entirety of the multinationals in/around it, hereafter just called ‘The Club’, doesn’t give a damn about actually winning the 2024 presidential race.  The Club didn’t give a damn when Romney was used either.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/11/11/its-the-big-ugly-and-were-here-for-it/#more-239661

If it were anyone other than Sundance describing DeSantis as a 'Club insider', 'one of the elites', I'd disregard it in a heartbeat.  However, this is Sundance we're talking about, and I'm yet to find him wrong about much of anything.  And let's not forget how Sundance was the one who got, and kept, the Russian Hoax story straight.  

Anyway, please read the article.  I'd like to know what y'all think.  Could end up being very important.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

The Big Ugly, and We're Here for It Empty Re: The Big Ugly, and We're Here for It

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:23 pm

I dislike the intent of that site

.......... The Conservative Treehouse, a political publication hosted on WordPress.com for the past 10 years, is moving to a new host after receiving a notice from Automattic regarding violations of its Terms of Service. The site’s owner, previously identified as Florida resident Mark Bradman ..........

https://wptavern.com/wordpress-com-gives-conservative-treehouse-the-boot-citing-tos-violations

Who is mark bradman ?
.......... Conservative Treehouse's sundance outed as former Cape Coral Publix mgr Mark Bradman and now
@BigBoithedog
airs HIS negative info. ..........

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

The Big Ugly, and We're Here for It Empty Re: The Big Ugly, and We're Here for It

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:57 pm

what you dislike is the truth.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:59 pm

2cent wrote:A very interesting article from Sundance at Conservative Treehouse, (aka; The Last Refuge), that may just explain Trump's words  towards DeSantis.  Sure, Trump's castigation of DeSantis came as a surprise - shock, even.  As did this article.  It's an eyeopener, if nothing else.

Ever since the professional Republican apparatus decided to target, eliminate and destroy the grassroots movement known as the Tea Party, there was always going to come a time when the battle for the heart and soul of the GOP Club would take place.

The Big Ugly battle is essentially the fight between the grassroots working class base of MAGA voters and the professional political snobs in control of the Republican Club boardroom.
~snip~

Candidate Trump and President Donald Trump tried to deal with them fair and square on our behalf, but they rebuked him and us.  The Club schemed against him, connived in their little corporate groups to get rid of him, joined with the communists in common cause to cleanse the Club boardroom of the smell from oil, tar and fuel oil, and wanted that vulgarian representative of the dirty fingernail working class eliminated.  They want only the “approved Republican” presence.

The Club’s enlistment of former TPP approving congressman Ron DeSantis as a foil against the MAGA leader is transparent.  DeSantis, funded by massive contributions from the Wall Street approval committee, replaces the prior approved candidate, Jeb.  As a consequence, this Big Ugly battle was always going to end up with vulgarian Trump -vs- the next Jeb.  The Club has selected DeSantis.

Now, let’s be clear.  The Republican political establishment, which includes the entirety of the multinationals in/around it, hereafter just called ‘The Club’, doesn’t give a damn about actually winning the 2024 presidential race.  The Club didn’t give a damn when Romney was used either.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/11/11/its-the-big-ugly-and-were-here-for-it/#more-239661

If it were anyone other than Sundance describing DeSantis as a 'Club insider', 'one of the elites', I'd disregard it in a heartbeat.  However, this is Sundance we're talking about, and I'm yet to find him wrong about much of anything.  And let's not forget how Sundance was the one who got, and kept, the Russian Hoax story straight.  

Anyway, please read the article.  I'd like to know what y'all think.  Could end up being very important.

yes. thank you @2cent.  been saying this but nobody wants to believe, They want to believe... 'mean tweets'.     DeSantis and Youngkin.  Backstabbing little insider playing turncoats. Glen only gets 4 years.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:01 pm

I hate to say this but it may be too late to do anything about this mess. I'd say let the damn left have their way and be damned...but you know they'll come after us. and it will be deadly.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:10 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
2cent wrote:A very interesting article from Sundance at Conservative Treehouse, (aka; The Last Refuge), that may just explain Trump's words  towards DeSantis.  Sure, Trump's castigation of DeSantis came as a surprise - shock, even.  As did this article.  It's an eyeopener, if nothing else.

~snip~

yes. thank you @2cent.  been saying this but nobody wants to believe they want to believe... 'mean tweets'.     DeSantis and Youngkin.  Backstabbing little insider playing turncoats. Glen only gets 4 years.
Thank you, CJ, for taking the time to give Sundance's work some serious thought. I'd have never considered DeSantis a possible 'elitist', but it's certainly possible, and our country deserves voters giving it consideration. It may not be so, but I'm willing to think and watch, before jumping to any conclusions.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:08 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I hate to say this but it may be too late to do anything about this mess.    I'd say let the damn left have their way and be damned...but you know they'll come after us.  and it will be deadly.

Hey, let the Democrat leftists kill me if they choose! I know where I'm going, I know whose I am and I know that I'll live forever.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:13 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:what you dislike is the truth.

The truth is that you need a candidate that brings the party together not one that divides them , BigD is your man
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:23 pm

vege57 wrote:

The truth is that you need a candidate that brings the party together not one that divides them , BigD is your man

like Biden. At least the democrat party is unified in their following evil.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:32 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:

like Biden. At least the democrat party is unified in their following evil.

You need someone that your party can get behind, DeSanctis is very popular, intelligent and well spoked , he is able to articulate what people are thinking
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next