Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Ugly, and We're Here for It

+3
Calypso Jones
Sprintcyclist
2cent
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Big Ugly, and We're Here for It - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Ugly, and We're Here for It

Post by vege57 Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:34 pm

RV wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:I hate to say this but it may be too late to do anything about this mess.    I'd say let the damn left have their way and be damned...but you know they'll come after us.  and it will be deadly.

Hey, let the Democrat leftists kill me if they choose! I know where I'm going, I know whose I am and I know that I'll live forever.

It must be nice to live within the bliss of such ignorance lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

The Big Ugly, and We're Here for It - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big Ugly, and We're Here for It

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:39 pm

vege57 wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:what you dislike is the truth.

The truth is that you need a candidate that brings the party together not one that divides them , BigD is your man

like Biden. At least the democrat party is unified in their following evil.

You need someone that your party can get behind, DeSanctis is very popular, intelligent and well spoked , he is able to articulate what people are thinking

OBVIOUSLY you have never seen him in debate action. LOLOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:28 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:

The truth is that you need a candidate that brings the party together not one that divides them , BigD is your man

You need someone that your party can get behind, DeSanctis is very popular, intelligent and well spoked , he is able to articulate what people are thinking

OBVIOUSLY you have never seen him in debate action.  LOLOL

You consider DeSantis unpopular, stupid and inarticulate?
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:56 pm

Red Lily wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:

You consider DeSantis unpopular, stupid and inarticulate?

Stupid is stupid does, There in lies why the Reps didnt get their red tsunami
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:59 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:

Post a link to one you felt he didn't perform well in and we'll have a look ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:04 pm

C what you seem to lose sight of is, that posting on a board like this with peeps that agree with your fringe views may give you some comfort, but doesn't make a squat of difference in the real world, All it does is isolate you from reality
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:59 pm

2cent wrote:A very interesting article from Sundance at Conservative Treehouse, (aka; The Last Refuge), that may just explain Trump's words  towards DeSantis.  Sure, Trump's castigation of DeSantis came as a surprise - shock, even.  As did this article.  It's an eyeopener, if nothing else.

Ever since the professional Republican apparatus decided to target, eliminate and destroy the grassroots movement known as the Tea Party, there was always going to come a time when the battle for the heart and soul of the GOP Club would take place.

CTH has been calling this battle ‘The Big Ugly‘ for around a decade.

The Big Ugly battle is essentially the fight between the grassroots working class base of MAGA voters and the professional political snobs in control of the Republican Club boardroom.
~snip~

Candidate Trump and President Donald Trump tried to deal with them fair and square on our behalf, but they rebuked him and us.  The Club schemed against him, connived in their little corporate groups to get rid of him, joined with the communists in common cause to cleanse the Club boardroom of the smell from oil, tar and fuel oil, and wanted that vulgarian representative of the dirty fingernail working class eliminated.  They want only the “approved Republican” presence.

So, it was always going to get ugly.

It was always going to get Big Ugly.

The Club’s enlistment of former TPP approving congressman Ron DeSantis as a foil against the MAGA leader is transparent.  DeSantis, funded by massive contributions from the Wall Street approval committee, replaces the prior approved candidate, Jeb.  As a consequence, this Big Ugly battle was always going to end up with vulgarian Trump -vs- the next Jeb.  The Club has selected DeSantis.

Now, let’s be clear.  The Republican political establishment, which includes the entirety of the multinationals in/around it, hereafter just called ‘The Club’, doesn’t give a damn about actually winning the 2024 presidential race.  The Club didn’t give a damn when Romney was used either.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/11/11/its-the-big-ugly-and-were-here-for-it/#more-239661

If it were anyone other than Sundance describing DeSantis as a 'Club insider', 'one of the elites', I'd disregard it in a heartbeat.  However, this is Sundance we're talking about, and I'm yet to find him wrong about much of anything.  And let's not forget how Sundance was the one who got, and kept, the Russian Hoax story straight.  

Anyway, please read the article.  I'd like to know what y'all think.  Could end up being very important.
i would love to read the full article 2. it wont download onto my phone. maybe this time an exception should be made, so youre allowed to repost the entire snippet so all can read it here.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:31 am

part of it would download but it was forcing me to read perifialy around some globalisation adds, so unless i can read what you read, and discuss what you acknowledge youre wishing to discuss, id say the article was written by just another globalization asshole. maybe Hawk will allow you to repost what you read in its entirety, because we can see Red wont publically allow you to repost it in its original text. regardless of which way Hawk declares, i see DJT as an unwilling accomplice to globalization. i see florida dickhead as one who would use globalization and all its bells and whistles to attain the grand pubaship and embrase its religion in order to stay there for 8 entire years.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:24 am

jirqoadai wrote:maybe Hawk will allow you to repost what you read in its entirety, because we can see Red wont publically allow you to repost it in its original text. regardless of which way Hawk declares,

"We" can? Did that come to you in a dream? Lay off the drugs. I've never said anything about posting original text.
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:32 am

so youre the lead moderator here, you read 2 s article at about 2:30, and my asking to have 2 given permission, yet you posted nothing at that time. yeah. look whos the real one on drugs.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next