Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate Middleton gets photographed sunbathing in the nude and somehow President Trump is the problem

+6
vege57
Red Lily
2cent
HawkTheSlayer
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kate Middleton gets photographed sunbathing in the nude and somehow  President Trump is the problem Empty Kate Middleton gets photographed sunbathing in the nude and somehow President Trump is the problem

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:47 am

https://nypost.com/2022/11/04/donald-trumps-kate-middleton-comment-drew-profanity-from-king-charles-prince-william/

Is President Trump not allowed an opinion on this?   Seems to me that the ones at fault here are harry and kate in france.   They're royals.  I thought royals are supposed to act better than the common hoi polloi.     Let's not forget why Andrew was and may still be in the dog house for his flights on the lolita express.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Kate Middleton gets photographed sunbathing in the nude and somehow  President Trump is the problem Empty Re: Kate Middleton gets photographed sunbathing in the nude and somehow President Trump is the problem

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:18 am

......... “Kate Middleton is great – but she shouldn’t be sunbathing in the nude – only herself to blame,” Trump tweeted at the time. “Who wouldn’t take Kate’s picture and make lots of money if she does the nude sunbathing thing? Come on Kate!” ...........

https://nypost.com/2022/11/04/donald-trumps-kate-middleton-comment-drew-profanity-from-king-charles-prince-william/

Trump shows NO respect, diplomacy or sexual equality.
he is a dinosaur.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Kate Middleton gets photographed sunbathing in the nude and somehow  President Trump is the problem Empty Re: Kate Middleton gets photographed sunbathing in the nude and somehow President Trump is the problem

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:17 am

oh.  everybody is just supposed to shut up,  LOLOL Elites can do as they please and we must pretend they're just awesomely great and morally superior.

we probably should just ignore that Andrew was on the lolita express...that australia, nz and the rest of the world put everyone in lockdown, beat people up over a Scam US and china made virus to depopulate the world.

We should just ignore that Nancy Pelosi's husband is a homo and nnancy is a beard.

And let's ignore the corrupt in every politician while we're at it

now. don't you feel better.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:15 am

I peer reviewed the article for accuracy only.
I didn't look at the pics. The article stated it was "tittalating".
Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:55 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
.........  “Kate Middleton is great – but she shouldn’t be sunbathing in the nude – only herself to blame,” Trump tweeted at the time. “Who wouldn’t take Kate’s picture and make lots of money if she does the nude sunbathing thing? Come on Kate!”        ...........

Trump shows NO respect, diplomacy or sexual equality.
he is a dinosaur.
Worse, you show no intelligence. Rolling Eyes Truly: "No sexual equality?" What in the devil's name is that supposed to mean? Did you even read what he said? If you did, you wouldn't have said that 'he shows no respect.'
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:57 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I peer  reviewed the article for accuracy only.
Twisted Evil
Only it wasn't, and Trump's comments about (then) Princess Diana were FAR worse than his gentlemanly comments regarding Kate Middleton. (Whom I highly admire. fwiw.)
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:53 pm

2cent wrote:
Twisted Evil
Only it wasn't, and Trump's comments about (then) Princess Diana were FAR worse than his gentlemanly comments regarding Kate Middleton.  (Whom I highly admire.  fwiw.)

Well, the article actually stated that .... it was a play on words . Lol.
The pics were tit-a-lating. lol!

It's gotten to a point where men can't even compliment women on their looks, anymore.

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:04 pm

I walk around outside naked all the time. No one ever tried to take my pic. Sad

I used to get naked in da woods with an old girlfriend years ago .
Boy, I'm glad that was before there was a trail cam on every tree!

vege57 and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:29 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
Twisted Evil
Only it wasn't, and Trump's comments about (then) Princess Diana were FAR worse than his gentlemanly comments regarding Kate Middleton.  (Whom I highly admire.  fwiw.)

Well, the article actually stated that .... it was a play on words . Lol.
The pics were tit-a-lating.  lol!

It's gotten to a point where men can't even compliment women on their looks, anymore.
Kate Middleton gets photographed sunbathing in the nude and somehow  President Trump is the problem 1435984250 lol
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:32 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I walk around outside naked all the time. No one ever tried to take my pic. Sad

I used to get naked in da woods with an old girlfriend years ago .
Boy, I'm glad that was before there was a trail cam on every tree!
You and me, both! Shocked
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next