Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

President Trump and Mrs. Trump have set up Presidential Website

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

President Trump and Mrs. Trump have set up Presidential Website Empty President Trump and Mrs. Trump have set up Presidential Website

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:10 am

https://www.45office.com/root
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Old Ridge Runner, OneDumbBlonde and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

President Trump and Mrs. Trump have set up Presidential Website Empty Re: President Trump and Mrs. Trump have set up Presidential Website

Post by 2cent Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:19 am

That's nice.  Well written and all.  But I hope there'll be more to it than that.
2cent
2cent

Old Ridge Runner, OneDumbBlonde and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

President Trump and Mrs. Trump have set up Presidential Website Empty Re: President Trump and Mrs. Trump have set up Presidential Website

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:36 am

Me too. He's still my President.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Old Ridge Runner, OneDumbBlonde, Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:53 pm

President Trump and Mrs. Trump have set up Presidential Website 3b773d9b07589936
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent, Old Ridge Runner, OneDumbBlonde, Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:16 pm

I sent him a note tonite.  I didn't save a copy darn it.    But i'll see if i can remember it all.

I said,  Dear President Trump and you are STILL President as far as many of us are concerned.

then i went on to express my concern of these 100 plus corps meeting last saturday to discuss running this country.

I asked him if he had some suggestions or would have someone look into a concerted effort to cause grief to these corps.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

OneDumbBlonde, Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:36 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I sent him a note tonite.  I didn't save a copy darn it.    But i'll see if i can remember it all.

I said,  Dear Presiden Trump and you are STILL President as far as many of us are concerned.

then i went on to express my concern of these 100 plus corps meeting last saturday to discuss running this country.

I asked him if he had some suggestions or would have someone look into a concerted effort to cause grief to these corps.
I've only heard snippets about that 'get together.'  Got a link, or maybe the general lowdown?

Sebastian Gorka interviewed President Trump today.  Maybe some of that was discussed.  I only got the radio part of it, as we were out and about, so missed a lot due to ad breaks.  

I think the link to that interview is rumble.com/sebgorka.  ?  Not sure.  

Did you hear that Seb Gorka got tossed from YouTube?  Someone in a private interview, (how Seb described it), actually mentioned "election fraud."

YouTube:  "You're OUT!"  <insert 2c's potty mouth.>

The woke crowd is so dumb that they don't know that they're giving us less and less reasons for anyone with money to do business with them, and Libs have no interest in accumulating 'stuff.'

I'd laugh at them, 'cuz they're going to be the first to go out of business, but it hurts all of us.

*Cool beans on sending President Trump a note.  Good questions.   Cool
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:59 pm

PRESIDENT TRUMP appeared at Mar-a-Lago tonite. Listen to the cheers.

GOAT....thanks guys for explaining that term. Greatest Of All Time. He sure is...and is sorely missed.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/president-trump-appears-at-mar-a-lago/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:01 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:PRESIDENT TRUMP appeared at Mar-a-Lago tonite.   Listen to the cheers.

GOAT....thanks guys for explaining that term. Greatest Of All Time.    He sure is...and is sorely missed.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/president-trump-appears-at-mar-a-lago/

""GOAT....thanks guys for explaining that term. ""

Is he trying to attract some Muslim voters ?
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:16 pm

The President didn't use the term. The conservative media did or at the very least the reporter/reporterette.

I hear there are loads of muslim converts to christianity. HOws NZ doing with the western civilization islamicide.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:11 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:The President didn't use the term.   The conservative media did or at the very least the reporter/reporterette.  

I hear there are loads of muslim converts to christianity.   HOws NZ doing with the western civilization islamicide.

Most of our Mussies are of the moderate variety, The only problem we had is when that Aussie clown come over here and whacked 50 of them lol

vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next