Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

President Trump WON

4 posters

Go down

President Trump WON Empty President Trump WON

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:43 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/elections-expert-seth-keshel-releases-national-fraud-numbers-finds-8-1-million-excess-votes-us-election-affirms-trump-won-pa-mi-wi-nv-az-ga-mn/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

President Trump WON Empty Re: President Trump WON

Post by Daily Bread Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:13 pm

We all know this was stolen by the Marxist and condoned by a foolish American public . What are we going to personally do to take what is ours back ?
 Accepting what has happened isn't an option
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:08 pm

I don't know.

What can we do?

Nothing will be done until the House of Representatives is literally cleared...probably by lethal force.

Who's ready to try, and how? Right now, all that can save us is a Deus ex Machina - in theatre, a "machine of the gods" to wrap up a sticky problem in a stage play. A miracle, written into the script.

Right now, about the only thing that could save us is a nuclear strike on Washingtoon. Wouldn't even matter from whom - China, or Iran, or even one of our own Ohio-class boomers.

But things like that don't happen in real life. Remember the story of the German generals' attempted a$$a$$in@tion on Hitler? It really didn't go well, and got most of the senior generals shot.

We may be looking at a messy famine. THAT, I can deal with. I live or I die. But in the wings, are these "medical" people, suddenly turned evil...ready to inject with a poison that alters your genetic CODE. THAT is the stuff of nightmares. Did NO ONE give a thought to the ramifications of this, while it was being prepared, and vital information hidden, from the President, from regulators and the public?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:59 pm

https://www.oann.com/intel-analyst-president-trump-won-7-biden-states-in-2020/

Intel Analyst says that Presiden Trump WON seven states that claimed biden won.

What cheating these lying bastards did. And they don't care that we know it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:36 pm

I understand the 8 million votes. But he needs them in several states to reach 270 electoral votes. The states in question must then re certify their earlier tabulations. I would venture that it must go through state legislatures in some of them. If all of that occurs, then ................Of course the Senate really hates him. It will be interesting. He might even get repeached.

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:47 pm

He's not going to suddenly come in. Let's be real.

Proving the theft is good, in that it discredits both the states' Secretaries-of-State, and their voting structures. It delegitimizes Joe-Ho. It identifies the Dumbo Cracks as what they are - stupid and treasonous, both.

But there is no mechanism for reversing the election. None. In disputed cases, the House of Representatives is to hold an election to choose a President and Vice President.

If, as things stand now, those two clowns - who are shameless, in reality - were somehow shamed into resigning (it would probably take the threat of Impeachment, something, again, that won't happen)...if they resigned, Botox Nan would eagerly step in. Were there an objection by the Repugnicans, she would simply affirm it by a ballot in the House. Straight across party lines.

The only way this might change is if the House somehow goes R after 2022. And then, there's climbers in the House who would put themselves in front of Trump.

The reality is, the Dumbos simply destroyed what was a forward-moving project. First with their Chinese virus, part of their backstage masters' plans (the Davos boys). Then, the theft of the election; and getting the whole lineup of succession as one Leftist kook after the other.

This government has to fall, or at least, decent people and their States need to cut the legal ties to it.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down