Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unvaxxed women are saying no to vaxxed men

+3
Crusader
HawkTheSlayer
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Unvaxxed women are saying no to vaxxed men - Page 3 Empty Re: Unvaxxed women are saying no to vaxxed men

Post by Red Lily Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:02 pm

Again, I agree mosty with what you say BUT the OP IS about sex. Unvaxxed women are saying no to vaxxed men - Page 3 553500953

They call themselves "purebloods." I would think that young vaccinated women wanting to start a family may definitely have a valid concern about fertility but if unvaccinated women think their DNA is going to be changed by having sex with vaccinated men that's pretty out there imo and should also include saliva exchange (kissing) potential blood exchange through fighting, sneezing etc.

How do we tell? Is everyone to get a specially certified tattoo in order to date? Vaxxed/Unvaxxed? Will you just believe what they tell you? Should everyone carry a certificate?

You agree and "share her concern" and I don't so we'll have to agree to disagree. Personally I think both ends of the spectrum are a danger to humanity.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Unvaxxed women are saying no to vaxxed men - Page 3 Empty Re: Unvaxxed women are saying no to vaxxed men

Post by Red Lily Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:49 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:I'm not against vaccines or an anti-vaxxer.

I think proper testing should be done before vaccine approval, though.
Not the way the pharma profiteers and Biden government did this covid scam .

Why in the hell did they lock down nations across the world for a common cold virus no worse than the flu ? Use comorbitity figures to inflate death numbers?

I wouldn't even consider a flu shot . Even if I had gotten one before! Which I haven't. Maybe some folks here should reconsider the unknowns.

All of which I, and most, would agree with but WTH does that have to do with women not having sex with 'vaccinated' men?

What about married couples where one was vaccinated (for whatever reason) and one wasn't?

If one of a couple gets cancer should sex stop just in case the other catches cancer?  Diabetes?  Gout?  Arthritis?

Sorry but I think the premise is ludicrous.
What is this sex you speak of? Razz
I've been waiting for almost 3 years now from someone I love.  
I'm tired of waiting.

It's not about sex. It's about viable, natural reproduction.

And it's genetic ramifications that absolutely no one in government or science (doctors) will address through government information .

When the cancer issue hits home your days are numbered.
May be short. May be long.  

Cancer was a pre-given in old tv emissions.  If you had bad vision and sat closer than 3 feet/1 meter you prolly have cancer today.  
Very high radiation!  Where was government protecting people  back then?

I think they were caught up in the new technology and weren't aware of it at the time. That came later, like most things do.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:50 pm

Red Lily wrote:Again, I agree mosty with what you say BUT the OP IS about sex.   Unvaxxed women are saying no to vaxxed men - Page 3 553500953

They call themselves "purebloods."   I would think that young vaccinated women wanting to start a family may definitely have a valid concern about fertility but if unvaccinated women think their DNA is going to be changed by having sex with vaccinated men that's pretty out there imo and should also include saliva exchange (kissing) potential blood exchange through fighting, sneezing etc.  

How do we tell?  Is everyone to get a specially certified tattoo in order to date?  Vaxxed/Unvaxxed?   Will you just believe what they tell you?  Should everyone carry a certificate?

You agree and "share her concern" and I don't so we'll have to agree to disagree.  Personally I think both ends of the spectrum are a danger to humanity.

Did you get vaxxed and have sex? Unvaxxed women are saying no to vaxxed men - Page 3 773625082 Lol , I know the answer to the first question.
Well, I didn't on all occasions !!
And never will!

I will never succumb to bullshit like the globalists propaganda.

When you look at both ends of a flawed , US political spectrum , you only see the fringes of both ends.

Never the middle cocksuckers in both parties that bleed us dry!

I can't wait to vote in November.

If you think , as you just posted, that "conservatives are s danger to humanity " , just as the feral demos are , you're mistaken!

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:53 pm

I think young people have more to worry about with their attachment to mobile/cell phones. I watched a program the other night that said the average young person will spend 17 years of their lifetime on/using their cell phones.

17 years? affraid

I suspect brain tumors etc will be common amongst their generation as they age.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:54 pm

Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

Why in the hell did they lock down nations across the world for a common cold virus no worse than the flu ? Use comorbitity figures to inflate death numbers?

I wouldn't even consider a flu shot . Even if I had gotten one before! Which I haven't. Maybe some folks here should reconsider the unknowns.

All of which I, and most, would agree with but WTH does that have to do with women not having sex with 'vaccinated' men?

What about married couples where one was vaccinated (for whatever reason) and one wasn't?

If one of a couple gets cancer should sex stop just in case the other catches cancer?  Diabetes?  Gout?  Arthritis?

I'm tired of waiting.

And it's genetic ramifications that absolutely no one in government or science (doctors) will address through government information .

Cancer was a pre-given in old tv emissions.  If you had bad vision and sat closer than 3 feet/1 meter you prolly have cancer today.  

I think they were caught up in the new technology and weren't aware of it at the time.  That came later, like most things do.
Nah. They knew.
Does that excuse their liability? No, I it didn't come luntil later. They (manufacturers) knew from the start!
It took government 30 years to finally admit that color TV s put out very harmful radiation within 3 feet. Even 5 feet was deadly .

I'm hoping this is the next asbestos , camp Lejeune thing.

Because it's just and just as deadly.

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer on Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:00 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Again, I agree mosty with what you say BUT the OP IS about sex.   Unvaxxed women are saying no to vaxxed men - Page 3 553500953

They call themselves "purebloods."   I would think that young vaccinated women wanting to start a family may definitely have a valid concern about fertility but if unvaccinated women think their DNA is going to be changed by having sex with vaccinated men that's pretty out there imo and should also include saliva exchange (kissing) potential blood exchange through fighting, sneezing etc.  

How do we tell?  Is everyone to get a specially certified tattoo in order to date?  Vaxxed/Unvaxxed?   Will you just believe what they tell you?  Should everyone carry a certificate?

You agree and "share her concern" and I don't so we'll have to agree to disagree.  Personally I think both ends of the spectrum are a danger to humanity.

Did you get vaxxed and have sex? Unvaxxed women are saying no to vaxxed men - Page 3 773625082 Lol , I know the answer to the first question.
Well,  I didn't on all occasions !!
And never will!

I will never succumb to bullshit like the globalists  propaganda.  

When you look at both ends of a flawed , US political spectrum , you only see the fringes of both ends.

Never the  middle cocksuckers in both parties  that bleed us dry!

I can't wait to vote in November.

If you think , as you just posted, that "conservatives are s danger to humanity " , just as the feral demos  are , you're mistaken!

I said people on either end of the spectrum of vaxx/anti-vaxx. I did NOT say conservatives. Unvaxxed women are saying no to vaxxed men - Page 3 754610594 I seem to speak a foreign language. Rolling Eyes

I was merely commenting on the article and think women who refuse to have sex with unvaccinated men are just as crazy as those who think that getting the vaxx will connect them to the internet. To me, it's not a matter of left and right.

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:01 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

I'm tired of waiting.

I think they were caught up in the new technology and weren't aware of it at the time.  That came later, like most things do.
Does that excuse their liability?

NO!  Did I say it did? Did I even imply it?
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:19 pm

Just occurred to me. WHERE was Tony fauci in 74 to 76. LOLOL Right where i'd expect him to be.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:58 pm

Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

I'm tired of waiting.

""Cancer was a pre-given in old tv emissions.  If you had bad vision and sat closer than 3 feet/1 meter you prolly have cancer today.  
Very high radiation! ""

My father loved his TV, spent hours in front of it, It was stated by my mother as the main reason she left him, 95 and still going strong, they aren't radioactive lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:27 pm

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

I'm tired of waiting.

""Cancer was a pre-given in old tv emissions.  If you had bad vision and sat closer than 3 feet/1 meter you prolly have cancer today.  
Very high radiation! ""

My father loved his TV, spent hours in front of it, It was stated by my mother as the main reason she left him, 95 and still going strong, they aren't radioactive  lol

Then I should have cancer. I not only watched TV, I was my parents' remote control.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next