Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor drops truth bomb on School board meeting re vaxxed/unvaxxed/antibodies

3 posters

Go down

Doctor drops truth bomb on School board meeting re vaxxed/unvaxxed/antibodies Empty Doctor drops truth bomb on School board meeting re vaxxed/unvaxxed/antibodies

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:21 pm

If you've had covid..do NOT get the vaxx.. you're at 2 t0 4 times greater risk of adverse reactions.

https://hancockcountypatriots.blogspot.com/2021/08/dr-dan-stocks-presentation-to-mt-vernon.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Doctor drops truth bomb on School board meeting re vaxxed/unvaxxed/antibodies Empty Re: Doctor drops truth bomb on School board meeting re vaxxed/unvaxxed/antibodies

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:22 pm

well well...look at that.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Doctor drops truth bomb on School board meeting re vaxxed/unvaxxed/antibodies Empty Re: Doctor drops truth bomb on School board meeting re vaxxed/unvaxxed/antibodies

Post by Casey Jones Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:47 pm

The presentation was reasonable; logical; the physician backs it up with data (which of course I'm not able to analyze).

And of course Ewe Toob pulled it down.

It's still up on Rumble. I'd like to think that true professionals who are not of the Swamp and not getting goobermint money, would come forward as he and other physicians and pathologist have and are; but sadly, few are listening and the Tech Tyrants are FRANTIC to keep the panic notched up. Even if it means mass deaths.

Even if the goobermint has to take AWAY the medicines that work, that this physician listed...that some of us have found a way to get.

The whole world has gone stark raving mad.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:34 pm

It has...and this is what hell is...being the only sane people in a sea of the insane.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:15 pm

I don't know why  @Casey Jones has vids disappear on him, 'cuz the video, crib notes, and links to PDF studies are all there, readily available from where I sit.
I wonder what's up w/that.

The Heritage Foundation surprised me w/this bit:
In fact, mask use during the pandemic has been recommended by The Heritage Foundation’s Coronavirus Commission guidelines. However, our findings do suggest that public health strategies relying predominantly on mask mandates are inadequate, and thus other initiatives, in addition to mask wearing, should have been a component of policies aimed to limit the spread of the disease.
I've not begun to read the mtn of info.  I wonder if I can get this doc I'm going to see on Thursday to at least skim it.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:22 pm

isn't the heritage foundation where Mike Pence has a job?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:40 pm

2cent wrote:I don't know why  @Casey Jones has vids disappear on him, 'cuz the video, crib notes, and links to PDF studies are all there, readily available from where I sit.
I wonder what's up w/that.

It's all there but the Ewe Toob vid.

Rumble is still up. So are the PDFs.

I'm sure the Media-Government complex is working to right that problem...
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:46 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:isn't the heritage foundation where Mike Pence has a job?  

Maybe. If he has a job...he's got a pension, what does he need one for?

I wish people would stop ripping on him. Forgotten in this, was...January 2017, Joe Biden, not yet senile, was President of the Senate.

The usual suspects rose in the Senate to object to the certification of the Electors for Donald Trump. And the usual complaints - Ray-Sissm, Voter Exclusion, Contested Balloting, State Law contested.

Biden, to his credit - and this is THE ONLY time you'll ever hear me say this - to his credit, he gaveled down every one of them and said each time, the objection is out of order.

Essentially what Pence did, four years later.

Obviously a much-stronger case could be made (had any judge looked) for true election fraud in 2020...but Pence, with no briefing on the evidence, no time to consider, had to decide whether to be the one to throw the spark to launch complete chaos, or to follow the law to the letter.

Pence, colorless, a stickler for duty, did what he thought was right. Yeah, it sucks. Let's deal with what is, right now. LONG before we get to Pence, there's a whole phalanx of judges and SCOTUS kangaroos, who pointedly AVOIDED...THEIR jobs.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:52 pm

But that said, if the Heritage Foundation is recommending face diapers...they're fools.

They know nothing, and can show nothing other than the political Center For Disease Contamination...telling us to. There are DOZENS of knowledgeable physicians and pathologists, telling us they don't work, AND WHY.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Abby08 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down