Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unvaxxed women are saying no to vaxxed men

+3
Crusader
HawkTheSlayer
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Unvaxxed women are saying no to vaxxed men - Page 2 Empty Re: Unvaxxed women are saying no to vaxxed men

Post by Crusader Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:18 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Crusader wrote:Some women may look for vaccinated men for an early inheritance.

If they sleep with them then they've 'infected' themselves and future children...and maybe even early death.

Possibly.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Unvaxxed women are saying no to vaxxed men - Page 2 Empty Re: Unvaxxed women are saying no to vaxxed men

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:51 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:the degree of paranoidness shown in this article by some people shows an unhinged mind.

The fact you won't believe the evidence shows a shutdown unhinged mind who will deny reality until IT KILLS YOU.

There is no evidence. It's alot of stupid people who read every conspiracy claim they can find.
And saying and doing stupider things. I think they should not breed from vaccinated men either.
Limit their stupid gene as much as possible, hopefully it will die out. Mind you, they will probably have 15 kids each.

All the evidence points out the covid vaccination is a great benefit against covid.
It has been erroneously claimed here for over a year that vaccination related deaths will happen en masse in weeks, then months, then 6 months, a year, 5 years, now it is said in the next generation.

Australia is over 90% vaccinated. Where is our tidal wave of deaths?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:28 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:the degree of paranoidness shown in this article by some people shows an unhinged mind.

The fact you won't believe the evidence shows a shutdown unhinged mind who will deny reality until IT KILLS YOU.

There is no evidence. It's alot of stupid people who read every conspiracy claim they can find.
And saying and doing stupider things. I think they should not breed from vaccinated men either.
Limit their stupid gene as much as possible, hopefully it will die out. Mind you, they will probably have 15 kids each.

All the evidence points out the covid vaccination is a great benefit against covid.
It has been erroneously claimed here for over a year that vaccination related deaths will happen en masse in weeks, then months, then 6 months, a  year, 5 years, now it is said in the next generation.

Australia is over 90% vaccinated. Where is our tidal wave of deaths?
What you fail to realize is , the goal of these untested, unproven vacinnes, may not be immediate death.

The long term goal of elite monsters like Gates is population control. Genetic modification.
Gates has been funding and experimenting with this on the African continent for over 2 decades.
He's a criminal of the highest degree, there.

He's responsible for 1000s of experimental vaccine deaths in many African countries and has been charged with crimes against humanity.

The goal of the OWO/OWG/NWO is one of patience and centuries old deception.

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:01 pm

I'm not against vaccines or an anti-vaxxer.

I think proper testing should be done before vaccine approval, though.
Not the way the pharma profiteers and Biden government did this covid scam .

Why in the hell did they lock down nations across the world for a common cold virus no worse than the flu ? Use comorbitity figures to inflate death numbers?

I wouldn't even consider a flu shot . Even if I had gotten one before! Which I haven't. Maybe some folks here should reconsider the unknowns.

Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:13 pm

I've never gotten a seasonal flu shot.   A doctor told me that there was enough evidence to connect the seasonal flu shot to alzheimers and he did not recommend it.  So i have said no every year.   I am DAMN SURE not going to opt for a shot that has the reputation as this one.   we'll see what starts happening to vaxxed over course of next two 3 years.  May be some unhappy campers.

How can anyone shut their eyes to the suspected, nay, OBVIOUS, goal of population control.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:30 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I'm not against vaccines or an anti-vaxxer.

Why in the hell did they lock down nations across the world for a common cold virus no worse than the flu ? Use comorbitity figures to inflate death numbers?

I wouldn't even consider a flu shot . Even if I had gotten one before! Which I haven't. Maybe some folks here should reconsider the unknowns.

All of which I, and most, would agree with but WTH does that have to do with women not having sex with 'vaccinated' men?

What about married couples where one was vaccinated (for whatever reason) and one wasn't?

If one of a couple gets cancer should sex stop just in case the other catches cancer?  Diabetes?  Gout?  Arthritis?

Sorry but I think the premise is ludicrous.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:46 pm

USA covid deaths - 1,092,627

much worse than the flu

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:04 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:USA covid deaths - 1,092,627

much worse than the flu

Inaccurate.   Diff in dying with couf and from couf.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:06 pm

Theproblem with the vaxxed is they are a dsnger to the unvaxxed.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:30 pm

Red Lily wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:I'm not against vaccines or an anti-vaxxer.

All of which I, and most, would agree with but WTH does that have to do with women not having sex with 'vaccinated' men?

What about married couples where one was vaccinated (for whatever reason) and one wasn't?

If one of a couple gets cancer should sex stop just in case the other catches cancer?  Diabetes?  Gout?  Arthritis?

Sorry but I think the premise is ludicrous.
What is this sex you speak of? Razz
I've been waiting for almost 3 years now from someone I love.  
I'm tired of waiting.

It's not about sex. It's about viable, natural reproduction.

And it's genetic ramifications that absolutely no one in government or science (doctors) will address through government information .

When the cancer issue hits home your days are numbered.
May be short. May be long.

Cancer was a pre-given in old tv emissions. If you had bad vision and sat closer than 3 feet/1 meter you prolly have cancer today.
Very high radiation! Where was government protecting people back then?

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next