Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolling - Forum Troll

+3
Red Lily
vege57
Great American
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Trolling - Forum Troll Empty Re: Trolling - Forum Troll

Post by vege57 Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:46 pm

Interesting self serving montage The comments have no context and some were not even made to you

""vege57 wrote:
Looks like hes wiped his ass on Russia""

This one was a reply to a Jebe post..

Stop your whining Pants , when you run around calling people idiots morons and fags . You get whats coming your way Trolling - Forum Troll 3946397937
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:16 am

""You are a bigger idiot and asshole than I thought you were, and thats pretty damm big."

Pants ,here's a reply you made to Sprint. ? he certainly wasn't trolling you. you reap what you sow
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Red Lily Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:26 am

I know it's confusing because Vege doesn't use the quote function when he quotes people/text but neither of those posts are a "foul" attack on you.

I just read a similar thread to this that you made at tPF a couple of days ago calling out and abusing a mod shortly before you got banned yet again.

Each time you reinvent yourself you never change your MO. I've seen you across 4 forums and I can pick you every time within 1 or 2 posts. I might add that your banning at TPF (different to tPF) saw a lot of other people banned in the fallout. You are not a victim!

Here's a word of advice. If someone disagrees with you either challenge them with civility or ignore them. It's pretty simple.

That's the truth!
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, Sunsettommy, Thom Paine and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:56 pm

Great American wrote:Well @Red Lily where is your pontification on this topic?

I mage my case with proof.
The troll is trolling as expected.
I did not respond to the troll, I merely waited for you to step in.

Where are you?

Or is it that you only step in when I am defending myself. Foul attacks, if made by your friend, are okay with you. Me defending myself, s unacceptable to you because you are a biased moderator.

Is that the case? If it is I am okay with that. I just want to see if you are able to tell the truth.

Pants, if you are going to nun around any board making comments like, faggots, bitches, suck some more cock bitch, Is your father a faggot or are you the first in the family

It will invariable become problematic for you Trolling - Forum Troll 293021872
vege57
vege57

Daily Bread and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:39 pm

Great American wrote:Well @Red Lily where is your pontification on this topic?

I mage my case with proof.
The troll is trolling as expected.
I did not respond to the troll, I merely waited for you to step in.

Where are you?

Or is it that you only step in when I am defending myself. Foul attacks, if made by your friend, are okay with you. Me defending myself, s unacceptable to you because you are a biased moderator.

Is that the case? If it is I am okay with that. I just want to see if you are able to tell the truth.
Proof is....
Just a few hours ago, a lady posted a thread here saying she was voting against the conspirators in the Dem party and do-nothing's in the GOP who refuse to support Trump.  This lady supports Trump, so she is doing what she feels necessary to rid these uni-party asses from her state electorate.

Yet, you immediately chimed in and called her an idiot and stupid.
Just think about what you do for a while.

She didn't disagree with you. You went into her thread, and called her an idiot.
https://politicalhaven.forumotion.com/t7542-anybody-voting-libertarian-this-time-around

So yes you do instigate rudely and you do iniate the insults.

They are not all defensive as you state.

You're a great contributor and I appreciate that.

But you have to learn how to have more tact and respect than that.

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer on Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

2cent and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:50 pm

Red Lily wrote:I know it's confusing because Vege doesn't use the quote function when he quotes people/text but neither of those posts are a "foul" attack on you.

I just read a similar thread to this that you made at tPF a couple of days ago calling out and abusing a mod shortly before you got banned yet again.

Each time you reinvent yourself you never change your MO.   I've seen you across 4 forums and I can pick you every time within 1 or 2 posts.  I might add that your banning at TPF (different to tPF) saw a lot of other people banned in the fallout.  You are not a victim!

Here's a word of advice.  If someone disagrees with you either challenge them with civility or ignore them.  It's pretty simple.

That's the truth!
I was typing my response when you posted this but I think I'm going to have to change my name to Adam. I think you got one of my ribs.

Daily Bread and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:31 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:I know it's confusing because Vege doesn't use the quote function when he quotes people/text but neither of those posts are a "foul" attack on you.

Each time you reinvent yourself you never change your MO.   I've seen you across 4 forums and I can pick you every time within 1 or 2 posts.  I might add that your banning at TPF (different to tPF) saw a lot of other people banned in the fallout.  You are not a victim!

Here's a word of advice.  If someone disagrees with you either challenge them with civility or ignore them.  It's pretty simple.

That's the truth!
I was typing my response when you posted this but I think I'm going to have to change my name to Adam. I think you got one of my ribs.

""I think you got one of my ribs.""

I hope she gives it a good dry rub and a couple of hours in the smoker lol
vege57
vege57

Daily Bread, vege57 and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:34 pm

And another thing. External links for self promotion are not allowed here or anywhere else!
I've been very lenient with that in  @Great American s Sig line.

But its not fair to other posters . So it will be removed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next