Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pope hangs new picture behind his desk

3 posters

:: Media :: All Others

Go down

Pope hangs new picture behind his desk Empty Pope hangs new picture behind his desk

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:24 pm

Nude Jesus stroking dead body of Judas.    i'm not sure who is more mental...the artiste or the pope.  scratch that.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/04/pope-hangs-image-nude-jesus-caressing-judas-behind-desk/

Monda explains that the author of this painting is a French Catholic who became impressed by Francis' words praising the Traitor in his book "When You Pray, Say Our Father." The artist imagines that after Jesus was crucified, He would have returned to life immediately, gone to the fig tree and taken down Judas' body and ministered to it. [Monda] also reports that Francis loved this painting so much that he has placed it on the wall behind his desk along with another representing Judas.

The inside pages of the Vatican paper feature a sermon by Fr. Primo Mazzolari saying that he believes Judas was forgiven by Our Lord; a brief comment by Card. Carlo Maria Martini on Mazzolari's sermon, saying that each of us can have a Judas inside himself; a text by Giovanni Papini arguing that Judas must have had an ulterior motive to betray Christ because 30 silver coins did not have that great a worth; and a text by Giuseppe Berto impersonating Judas who affirms that Jesus owes His glorification to him.

Is Pope Francis being motivated by Jesus Christ?
Yes No

In the last several decades, this is the first time – as far as we know – that L'Osservatore Romano has promoted Judas Iscariot on its first three pages. It seems the inauguration of a new saint and the official launching of the "Church of Judas" on a Maundy Thursday, the day of his betrayal ...

The defense of Judas has been made in the name of the abyss of God's mercy. So we see that now Divine Mercy, against all the Scriptural evidence, also applies to the most infamous criminal in History.

Are we far from the day when the same mercy will be applied to another Great Traitor, Satan? Does it not appear that the Vatican's semi-official launching of the "Church of Judas" is the prelude to the coming "Church of Satan"?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Pope hangs new picture behind his desk Empty Re: Pope hangs new picture behind his desk

Post by Jen Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:02 pm

This Pope's Catholicism seems to be haywire (and I am being kind here) to the Catholic beliefs of most practicing Catholics. I hope Catholics will take a good hard look at their religion.
Jen
Jen

Back to top Go down

Pope hangs new picture behind his desk Empty Re: Pope hangs new picture behind his desk

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 13, 2024 5:40 pm

Jen wrote:This Pope's Catholicism seems to be haywire (and I am being kind here) to the Catholic beliefs of most practicing Catholics.  I hope Catholics will take a good hard look at their religion.  

oh they know.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:02 am

The one thing that keeps me from dismissing religion, totally, is how this big-E Evil keeps moving over the people...inexplicably, illogically, making them do destructive things that aren't in keeping with their self-interest.

Like this. I don't doubt for a second that that "pope" is a false priest and probably a sodomite, too. His god is government and his religion is politics - Marxist politics.

But those under him can clearly see it, too. They say Pope John Paul I was snuffed by the Vatican inner circle, because they could see what an incredible mistake they made, how unfit the new pope was for his position. Why does not a similar cadre rise up now, unless they are all driven by the same supernatural power?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:09 pm

The devil has gotten into the vatican.

and this pope i don't believe has read the bible...and IF he has he uses it as a means to destroy God's word... And the world. He is not a good man.  He said, 'that immigration is a right and it is in the bible'.  NO, it is not a right.  It is a reality.  God addressed foreigners.  Number one, he told  his chosen people not to be influenced by them.  and two because he recognized that he would eventually offer salvation to the rest of the world.....generally called gentiles (FOREIGNERS), then there were rules for decent behavior towards them...but these were foreigners who wanted to be in Israel, they were obedient to the laws of Israel.  What we have in this country and around the world with this illegal alien invasions are Enemies of the West intent on the destruction of Western Civilization and the US and Israel in particular.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down