Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The West is dying

3 posters

Go down

The West is dying Empty The West is dying

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:07 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11202341/Christian-Wilkins-looks-sensational-figure-hugging-red-dress-platform-boots.html?ns_m

photos at link. It's britain but we're hardly better off. We have satanists and abominations being put into positions of power in the US gov't by pervert in chief Joe BiDung. How do you survive this. By the time 2024 rolls around we may never be able to vote again and it won't matter.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The West is dying Empty Re: The West is dying

Post by Red Lily Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:38 pm

It's Australia not the UK and he holds no position of power nor any position at all and is never likely to. He's just the nobody kook son of an entertainment commentator looking for attention.

I doubt many Aussies have ever even heard of him.

The West is dying 8e5fa19623970d198b988c2ddc244d86

The hairy chest is all kinds of wrong though!
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:43 pm

He holds a position of power...an influencer. The left whatever it is called in Australia or the world will see to it that his escapades and vaunted lifestyle are held up as a standard.

thanks for the correction from UK to Australia although it doesn't give me any sense of relief but rather dismay that the freedom loving manly individualist of Australian lore doesn't exist.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:58 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:He holds a position of power...an influencer.   The left whatever it is called in Australia or the world will see to it that his escapades and vaunted lifestyle are held up as a standard.

thanks for the correction from UK to Australia although it doesn't give me any sense of relief but rather  dismay that the freedom loving manly individualist of Australian lore doesn't exist.

The "freedom loving manly individualist of Australian lore" certainly does exist. One kook does not define a country and, I'm sorry to say, that the UK and the US lead the world in this insanity. That's why it is a British tabloid trying to give him air.

I hate this stuff and so called 'influencers', as you well know, but his "power" lies only with the kooks on social media and publications such as this. I'll guarantee that most Aussies have never heard of him.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:07 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11202341/Christian-Wilkins-looks-sensational-figure-hugging-red-dress-platform-boots.html?ns_m

photos at link.   It's britain but we're hardly better off.  We have satanists and abominations being put into positions of power in the US gov't by pervert in chief Joe BiDung.   How do you survive this.  By the time 2024 rolls around we may never be able to vote again and it won't matter.

After some hormone treatment and a few beers, things could get a little hot and sweaty..
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down