Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh yeah, new member "Lilith" reminds me now ...

+4
Red Lily
jirqoadai
Calypso Jones
Lummy
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Oh yeah, new member "Lilith" reminds me now ... Empty Oh yeah, new member "Lilith" reminds me now ...

Post by Lummy Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:51 am

"Lilith" is a female figure in Mesopotamian and Judaic mythology, alternatively the first wife of Adam and supposedly the primordial she-demon. Lilith is cited as having been "banished" from the Garden of Eden for not complying with and obeying Adam. -- Wikipedia.

Thank you so much for your informative introduction post because I had forgotten where I got information about "Lilith", which a bit of research finds a profunidity that Lilith was Adam's first wife, whom he dumped (for infidelity?).

First wife? This cannot be. It is an obvious and glaring contradiction to the Eden myth that Jews have never had a wit of wherewithall whatsoever to reconcile.

After what, three or four thousand years and up to this day, they apparently have felt no compunction to correct or make any sense out of this ridiculous contradiction, and you know what? I think it's because they don't have enough wherewithall about them to see impossible situations they make for themselves.

This would partly account for the rejection they experienced throughout history. Is that enough said? It is absurd.

They must reconcile their own Bible, do you suppose? We aren't beyond that and they aren't above it.

Do we defend outright liars that infest our government? They don't care about their own Bible.

This is absolutely nuts.

Thank you, Lilith, for joining the board.

Last edited by Lummy on Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Oh yeah, new member "Lilith" reminds me now ... Empty Re: Oh yeah, new member "Lilith" reminds me now ...

Post by Lummy Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:54 am

Prove me wrong.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Oh yeah, new member "Lilith" reminds me now ... Empty Re: Oh yeah, new member "Lilith" reminds me now ...

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:08 pm

This is bs. There is no lillith in reality except a specific character for all women who reject the authority of their husbands...which is most of us actually. LOLOL

Not a good thing..don't get me wrong. We are not subservient...we are equals. We can from the rib.....HIS side...not his foot. Not his head Get me?

Satan hates woman. He uses her becasue we are the weaker sex except for one thing....the miracle of birth. And that is why Satan wants to destroy us. His whole goal down through eternity was to ruin the plans of God for our salvation. He hates us...all of us..but especially woman.

https://www.legana.org/2021/10/pastors-desk/why-women-really-really-matter-and-satan-really-really-hates-them/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:09 pm

I believe that most if not all of the wisdom found in the Old Testament, is also found in other writings not jew.

What is going on here?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:23 pm

Everything God does, satan perverts it.

Woman was made for man's companion. Satan turns her into a pain in the butt.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:37 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:This is bs.  There is no lillith in reality except a specific character for all women who reject the authority of their husbands...which is most of us actually. LOLOL

Not a good thing..don't get me wrong.   We are not subservient...we are equals.  We can from the rib.....HIS side...not his foot.  Not his head    Get me?

Satan hates woman.  He uses her becasue we are the weaker sex except for one thing....the miracle of birth.  And that is why Satan wants to destroy us.   His whole goal down through eternity was to ruin the plans of God for our salvation.  He hates us...all of us..but especially woman.

https://www.legana.org/2021/10/pastors-desk/why-women-really-really-matter-and-satan-really-really-hates-them/

This notion of a first wife comes straight from rabinic lore. From what I've read, the Bible is only part of the original writings. It might be very interesting to learn what has been edited out and why.
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/lilith-lady-flying-in-darkness/

This is to say that a lot of material has never made it into the Bible, and some has been taken out.

Last edited by Lummy on Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and jirqoadai like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:39 pm

Let me ask you, have you ever known a jew to actually clarify anything?
Lummy
Lummy

jirqoadai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:55 pm

Jesus was a jew.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:08 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Jesus was a jew.

Yes. Probably considered a spy by some, and a good one.

He did blow the lid off their entire operation.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:17 pm

You could say that the Miracle of Jesus -- one of them, anyway -- was that he took "jew" out of religion, and this is exactly what God intended because jews are corrupt.

Sorry, but evidence continues to mount.

Keeping in mind that the lessons of the OT are expressed in other nonjudaic writings, it greatly reduces the jewish claim on Christianity.

Last edited by Lummy on Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next