Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metro Transit (Minneapolis) reminds riders no pooping or sexual assault on passengers

3 posters

Go down

Metro Transit (Minneapolis) reminds riders no pooping or sexual assault on passengers Empty Metro Transit (Minneapolis) reminds riders no pooping or sexual assault on passengers

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:07 pm

at least wait till you're off the train before you do that.   Some guy was pooping in the middle of an airport just a few days ago...feminists pooped on the front porch of a catholic church it looked like and some crazy woman climbed in the front seat of a public transit bus pulled off her pants and peed right there.  This must be the new thing.  

But the following is minneapoilis, Minnesota and Michigan...leading the future.

https://alphanews.org/metro-transit-reminds-riders-to-not-defecate-on-trains-or-sexually-assault-passengers/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Metro Transit (Minneapolis) reminds riders no pooping or sexual assault on passengers Empty Re: Metro Transit (Minneapolis) reminds riders no pooping or sexual assault on passengers

Post by Casey Jones Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:38 pm

Minneapolis was such a beautiful city...just 15 years ago.

Then Barry the Kenyan air-dropped the melanin-enhanced persons, to improve the populace.

That's the whole nation in a few more years.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Metro Transit (Minneapolis) reminds riders no pooping or sexual assault on passengers Empty Re: Metro Transit (Minneapolis) reminds riders no pooping or sexual assault on passengers

Post by Keith Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:53 pm

Nobody should be the least bit surprised by this type of behavior. When society devolves, the population follows. People everywhere are regressing behaviorally. They're no better than wild animals at this point. They have no shame in pissing or shitting wherever they want. I guess they figure the city will clean up after them, because they usually do.
Keith
Keith

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:55 pm

Casey Jones wrote:Minneapolis was such a beautiful city...just 15 years ago.

Then Barry the Kenyan air-dropped the melanin-enhanced persons, to improve the populace.

Actually, I would say it was their ex-governor Jesse "The Body" Ventura that got the ball rolling with that. He took in the Somalis that even Massachusetts didn't want. Between him and Schwarzenegger in CA, I'd say lunkheads should not be in government. I don't care how physically strong or muscular they are; they all have porridge for brains.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:57 pm

Keith wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:Minneapolis was such a beautiful city...just 15 years ago.

Actually, I would say it was their ex-governor Jesse "The Body" Ventura that got the ball rolling with that. He took in the Somalis that even Massachusetts didn't want. Between him and Schwarzenegger in CA, I'd say lunkheads should not be in government. I don't care how physically strong or muscular they are; they all have porridge for brains.

AB. SO. LUTELY.

they're also wishywashy and undependable.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down