Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failed Prog Candidate polls followers on student loan forgiveness and they pound her

5 posters

Go down

Failed Prog Candidate polls followers on student loan forgiveness and they pound her Empty Failed Prog Candidate polls followers on student loan forgiveness and they pound her

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:31 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nina-turner-poll-student-debt

ThIS is funny.  This is what ah mean.   RESIST. PUSH BACK, MAGA.

She lost the primary even though she had boocoos of money more than her opposition.  Other dems.

Still she puts this poll out to try to remain relevant.  Wouldn't surprise me that she had outstanding student loans.  WHAT about those of us who PAID OURS OFF???  We paid off our and they want us to pay back THEIRS.  NO.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Failed Prog Candidate polls followers on student loan forgiveness and they pound her Empty Re: Failed Prog Candidate polls followers on student loan forgiveness and they pound her

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:40 pm

Responses to her poll.

Opponents of the debt forgiveness policy hijacked the poll, resulting in the response "No, people should suffer" winning with 68.6% of the nearly 40,000 votes.

Turner's preferred response, "CANCEL ALL OF IT!" received support from only 24.9% of the respondents.

Many on social media took the opportunity to ridicule Turner and her support for student debt forgiveness at the expense of the taxpayer.

"Yes, you should suffer if you purchased a worthless degree. The only other option is that someone else suffers on your behalf. Of those two choices, it should be you. 100 percent. Stop being a selfish coward," replied commentator Matt Walsh.

Don't miss out on content from Dave Rubin free of big tech censorship. Listen to The Rubin Report now.
"If your degree doesn’t have enough value for you to pay it off, it definitely doesn’t have enough value to make me pay it off," read another popular response.

"You took a loan knowing you would owe the money when you graduated. Be an adult like all of us have been and pay back your own damn loan. You do not deserve a free ride just because you feel entitled. I paid my loan, my kids loan and I am not paying yours. Grow the f up," responded another detractor.

Turner ran for the U.S. House seat in Ohio's 11th Congressional District, but lost the primary despite having raised more money than her more centrist opponent. She gained national prominence when she co-chaired the 2016 presidential campaign for Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

"We didn't lose this race — evil money manipulated and maligned this election!" she said at the time.

"They took evil money to come in here and do this!" she added.

President Joe Biden made student loan forgiveness part of his presidential campaign, but he has since avoided backing full loan forgiveness and has asked Congress to pass legislation with lower limits on debt forgiveness. Some on the left called him racist and classist for refusing to excuse $50k of debt for every student debtor.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Failed Prog Candidate polls followers on student loan forgiveness and they pound her Empty Re: Failed Prog Candidate polls followers on student loan forgiveness and they pound her

Post by RV Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:49 pm

It isn't about "people suffering". It is about equality and fairness! If someone chooses to wrack up $100,000 in student loans then it is THEIR debt and should not be paid for by others. In the same way, if someone chooses to purchase a million dollar home or a luxury automobile, it is THEIR choice and THEIR debt!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:28 pm

I don't understand the "suffer" comments. To me, paying a debt wasn't something you either suffered, or enjoyed. It was something you just did.

Now, this next bit is a bit of a quandary:

Turner ran for the U.S. House seat in Ohio's 11th Congressional District, but lost the primary despite having raised more money than her more centrist opponent. She gained national prominence when she co-chaired the 2016 presidential campaign for Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).
Well, that part does go to prove that money doesn't necessarily buy a winner. But how does anyone explain this next piece:
"We didn't lose this race — evil money manipulated and maligned this election!" she said at the time.

"They took evil money to come in here and do this!" she added.
Um, Failed Prog Candidate polls followers on student loan forgiveness and they pound her 809917594

2cent
2cent

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:10 am

I would venture that bursars are guilty of "predatory lending"

JMWinPR

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:06 am

JMWinPR wrote:I would venture that bursars are guilty of "predatory lending"
I wouldn't doubt it. Still, it's not our fault that others fell for it.
2cent
2cent

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:56 pm

Unsightly Free-Shitter freak.

Failed Prog Candidate polls followers on student loan forgiveness and they pound her Img

Take away the Free Schitt platform, and this freak has no reason to...be in public, or be using oxygen. She needs a toilet brush and address to the nearest Super 8 that's hiring.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:57 pm

They're only steering victims to the Predatory Lenders.

Those are...your FRIENDS...in GOOBERMINT.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Failed Prog Candidate polls followers on student loan forgiveness and they pound her Empty Re: Canadian polls on student loan forgiveness and they pound her

Post by RV Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:59 pm

2cent wrote:
I wouldn't doubt it.  Still, it's not our fault that others fell for it.

The "easy money" was too good to be true...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down