Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell the board if you are leaving.

+4
Sprintcyclist
HawkTheSlayer
jirqoadai
Lummy
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tell the board if you are leaving. - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell the board if you are leaving.

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:24 pm

Liz is not certifiable. She is passionate about her beliefs. You should be thankful she is on the side of right. She's not like these rabid, ugly, brainless liberal women screaming at the sky because President Trump was elected or they can't kill their unborn.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Tell the board if you are leaving. - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell the board if you are leaving.

Post by vege57 Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:32 pm

Lummy wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
Lummy wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:Tell the board if you are leaving. - Page 4 1f631

What is that, by the way?

The Scream.  Edvard Munch.

European painter who himself was going mad as he did it.

Tell the board if you are leaving. - Page 4 Oil-painting-Scream-by-Edvard-Munch-famous-oil-painting-on-canvas-for-wall-decoration-high-quality

I have always loved that painting

Reminds me of Jupiter.

Is that like woman come from Jupiter caus they're stupider ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:07 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Lummy wrote:One thing I find very annoying about discussion boards, though it doesn't bother me as much now as it used to and doesn't seem to bother most people at all -- is that posters just drop off the board unannounced, not to be heard from again. Elizabeth, for example, seems to have disappeared, and she was a prolific poster.

This is a common problem and one of my biggest peeves.

I would like to see a policy here that posters are to inform the board if and when they are leaving.  This policy would be stated in the board introduction and in the rules.

For example, if Elizabeth is posting somewhere else, I'd like to know where. No privacy issue, no admin issue -- No problem.

Thanks.
It IS a common occurrence with some posters.

Liz is still a member in good standing here . She has a problem of treating those who disagree with her, not very nicely. And tends to center on certain individuals with a honed-in, particular nastiness. We dont have any penalty points or crap like that.

She received a 7 day ban.

@Lummy , you , me and a lot 0f folks here have received  many temp bans in a lot 0f places! Lol

I've gotten a few 30 days in the hole and docked 1000 points or a whole level on occasion. Unless I'm permabanned, I just come back posting more than ever! Lol.
But that's me..

She's still welcome here.

But like you say, disappearing is not the way to do things. It's petty and punishes the board as a whole.

You take your licks and keep on ticking. Because most times, they are justified(unless a cock goblin liberal gave it to you) .
Hopefully, you see the error and try harder.

There is no way to "enforce" member participation!  Tell the board if you are leaving. - Page 4 773625082

Sometimes people just need a break to refresh and regain some perspective, Boards can be a little smothering after a while, more the smaller ones, its like being locked down in the house during a pandemic, as much as you love your family , some of them can piss you off after a while lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4