Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell the board if you are leaving.

+4
Sprintcyclist
HawkTheSlayer
jirqoadai
Lummy
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tell the board if you are leaving. - Page 3 Empty Re: Tell the board if you are leaving.

Post by Lummy Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:15 am

Most of your issues with my idea appear to be satisfied by a board policy that lengthy departures be announced.

"I'm leaving the board" works fine -- short, to the point, nonjudgemental, nonaccusatory, no problem.

Nobody need worry that you've been victim of foul play by democrats, but no one expects you back. Perfect. You haven't left the door open.

If and when you return, fine.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Tell the board if you are leaving. - Page 3 Empty Re: Tell the board if you are leaving.

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:32 pm

Life's to short. is that a comparison? short what? YOUR shorts?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:23 am

I was just thinking how inconvenient it would be...for me to have to announce ahead of time, my plans to drop dead in the shower tomorrow, say... Tell the board if you are leaving. - Page 3 1f631
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, vege57 and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:40 am

Casey Jones wrote:Tell the board if you are leaving. - Page 3 1f631

What is that, by the way?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:30 pm

[quote="vege57"]
Lummy wrote:I've drawn attention to this issue that I singularly seem to experience on discussion boards a number of times over the past several years.

I really do hate it. It makes me wonder why I neve make myself available to be friendlier to some people. Elizabeth was a good person, I think.

On the other hand, she might have been a psycho-killer who collected the entrails of her victims for making blood sausage -- stuff like that.

Kinda interstin.  
Perhaps I need psychoanalysis.

Scully!

There's an end-of-summer sale here on Turtle Wax. May I send you a jar? It's carnauba wax, you know -- , the longest-lasting wax.

Totally weatherproof.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:37 pm

parafins are a buildup that if not cleaned out, can clog an oil or gas pipeline, leading to a rupture in its line. theyre generaly collected before the product enters the line. but enough pass through seperation to allow eventual buildup.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:30 pm

Lummy wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Lummy wrote:I've drawn attention to this issue that I singularly seem to experience on discussion boards a number of times over the past several years.

I really do hate it. It makes me wonder why I neve make myself available to be friendlier to some people. Elizabeth was a good person, I think.

On the other hand, she might have been a psycho-killer who collected the entrails of her victims for making blood sausage -- stuff like that.

Kinda interstin.  
Perhaps I need psychoanalysis.

Scully!

There's an end-of-summer sale here on Turtle Wax. May I send you a jar? It's carnauba wax, you know -- , the longest-lasting wax.

Totally weatherproof.

Dont sweat on it Lum, I know exactly what you are talking about, But in regards Lizzy B, She is certifiable
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:09 pm

Lummy wrote:

The Scream. Edvard Munch.

European painter who himself was going mad as he did it.

Tell the board if you are leaving. - Page 3 Oil-painting-Scream-by-Edvard-Munch-famous-oil-painting-on-canvas-for-wall-decoration-high-quality
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:20 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
Lummy wrote:

The Scream.  Edvard Munch.

Tell the board if you are leaving. - Page 3 Oil-painting-Scream-by-Edvard-Munch-famous-oil-painting-on-canvas-for-wall-decoration-high-quality

I have always loved that painting

Sprintcyclist

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:21 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:
Lummy wrote:

The Scream.  Edvard Munch.

I have always loved that painting

Reminds me of Jupiter.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next