Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advaances in Artificial Intelligence

+4
2cent
RV
jirqoadai
Lummy
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Advaances in Artificial Intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Advaances in Artificial Intelligence

Post by Casey Jones Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:56 pm

vege57 wrote:

If I feared stupid people I wouldn't post here lol

I don't know what you meant, but I wasn't referring to anyone here. Not you, not anyone.

The general condition, these days, is STUPIDITY. Driving cars into phone poles, or head-on into opposing traffic. Stupid mistakes in customer service. Stupid choices dealing with sudden financial issues - like charging food on credit cards. Stupid choices, generally - expensive cars or homes the buyers/lessors cannot afford.

And of course, panic over things like AI. Not just here; in general.

There's a lot of half-witted conspiracy stuff...like that ship-bridge wreck in Baltimore. Everyone thinks Aliens or Russians used the Internet to steer that ship into the bridge supports. I've patiently explained why that's impossible...but the imbecilic nonsense goes on, not just in my earshot, but everywhere.

Facts don't matter. THAT, mate, is STUPIDITY.

And that is what's going to destroy us - stupidity in government, in non-enforcement of law, in media mind-control propaganda.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Advaances in Artificial Intelligence - Page 4 Empty Re: Advaances in Artificial Intelligence

Post by vege57 Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:15 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:

If I feared stupid people I wouldn't post here lol

I don't know what you meant, but I wasn't referring to anyone here.  Not you, not anyone.

The general condition, these days, is STUPIDITY.  Driving cars into phone poles, or head-on into opposing traffic.  Stupid mistakes in customer service.  Stupid choices dealing with sudden financial issues - like charging food on credit cards.  Stupid choices, generally - expensive cars or homes the buyers/lessors cannot afford.

And of course, panic over things like AI.  Not just here; in general.

There's a lot of half-witted conspiracy stuff...like that ship-bridge wreck in Baltimore.  Everyone thinks Aliens or Russians used the Internet to steer that ship into the bridge supports.  I've patiently explained why that's impossible...but the imbecilic nonsense goes on, not just in my earshot, but everywhere.

Facts don't matter.  THAT, mate, is STUPIDITY.

And that is what's going to destroy us - stupidity in government, in non-enforcement of law, in media mind-control propaganda.

It was my attempt at humor
vege57
vege57

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4