Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advaances in Artificial Intelligence

+4
2cent
RV
jirqoadai
Lummy
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Advaances in Artificial Intelligence - Page 3 Empty Re: Advaances in Artificial Intelligence

Post by vege57 Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:00 am

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Google AI UNhappy military family.  
Advaances in Artificial Intelligence - Page 3 Https-substack-post-media-s3-amazonaws

Google suffered real backlash for the Woke images generated by their Gemini AI. Their stock price even dipped.

But the Woke Leftist Establishment is not going to change their ways.

Substack is also using a Woke AI image generator.

Are they putting Woke AI systems into educational software yet? The next generation of children will be shaped by these systems.

“First-time user of the AI image generator at Substack. Prompted it to create an image of an ‘unhappy military family’. It gave me this interracial gay male couple with white kids. Notice the deformed hands on the girl in the blue dress. I don’t know who the. hands on the black guy’s shoulders belong to. The point is, Substack is using one of those woke …” [rest of post is paywalled]

just noticed...arm around the little girl's waist and.....where is that hand just below the arm going???  Suspect

It looks like a glitch , the guy on the rights arm wouldn't be long enough, and who's hands are on the black guys shoulders ?

Too many arms and hands.

Not a kiddy fiddler in sight, Funny how for some here its their first port of call
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Advaances in Artificial Intelligence - Page 3 Empty Re: Advaances in Artificial Intelligence

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:46 pm

just keeps gettin' bettern'better.

https://rumble.com/v4qvqnh-creepy-ai-robot-gives-politician-like-answers-about-enslaving-humanity-duri.html

Whose got that death wish.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:32 pm

It's just a moar sophisticated search engine.

There is NO intelligence, artificial or otherwise, in those programs. You tell it what to look for, and it does it. It cannot THINK, imaginatively. No new ideas. If it's not in its Internet database, it doesn't exist to them.

And if they're fed false facts, that's what the program will spew out. Like that drawing white women as looters, and mixed-races as happy families.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:37 am

Casey Jones wrote:It's just a moar sophisticated search engine.

There is NO intelligence, artificial or otherwise, in those programs.  You tell it what to look for, and it does it.  It cannot THINK, imaginatively.  No new ideas.  If it's not in its Internet database, it doesn't exist to them.  

And if they're fed false facts, that's what the program will spew out.  Like that drawing white women as looters, and mixed-races as happy families.

""It's just a moar sophisticated search engine.""

Give us a little background on your knowledge of search engines ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:39 am

There is NO intelligence, artificial or otherwise, in those programs.  You tell it what to look for, and it does it.  It cannot THINK, imaginatively.  No new ideas.  If it's not in its Internet database, it doesn't exist to them.  

And if they're fed false facts, that's what the program will spew out.  Like that drawing white women as looters, and mixed-races as happy families.

""There is NO intelligence, artificial or otherwise, in those programs. ""

Just showing your ignorance now mate
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:07 pm

vege57 wrote:

""It's just a moar sophisticated search engine.""

Give us a little background on your knowledge of search engines ?

I've read reports by panic-mongers about this.

This is something that just burps out what the Woke programmers feed it. AND, online White Hats have fed some of these AI programs, malicious crap, to see if they could "teach" it to spew out racial attacks or even propose violence to "solve" various programs.

They could and the AI programs did. Just feeding garbage into its file-memory.

I don't need to be a coder to understand that.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:08 pm

vege57 wrote:

Okay.

Go ahead and panic. Or, probably what you want, is spread the panic to others.

I fear natural stupidity more than Artificial Intelligence.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:34 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:

Okay.

Go ahead and panic.  Or, probably what you want, is spread the panic to others.

That's an odd thing to say because Vege isn't the one who spreads panic around here. We're not known as "ConspiracyHaven" for nothing though.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:40 pm

Red Lily wrote:

That's an odd thing to say because Vege isn't the one who spreads panic around here.  We're not known as "ConspiracyHaven" for nothing though.

I'm not a bot.

I look at an issue. Consider it.

I don't spread panic; but if something, like these god-damned Jabs, requires attention, concern, avoidance...I am gonna SAY it.

I haven't seen anything rational that suggests this AI is anything other than agitation of the gullible.

The actual programs are all Woke; are all full of false information; are all robotic and cloying in the patronizing way they address users.

JUST LIKE the autistic programmers.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:47 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:

Okay.

Go ahead and panic.  Or, probably what you want, is spread the panic to others.

If I feared stupid people I wouldn't post here lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next