Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freaky Rachel Levine confirmed by Senate

3 posters

Go down

Freaky Rachel Levine confirmed by Senate Empty Freaky Rachel Levine confirmed by Senate

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:37 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-hhs-nominee-rachel-levine-first-openly-transgender-federal-official-confirmed-senate

oh we are so under judgment.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Freaky Rachel Levine confirmed by Senate Empty Re: Freaky Rachel Levine confirmed by Senate

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:55 pm

I can't stop singing the Gilligan's Isle theme.Freaky Rachel Levine confirmed by Senate Downlo12
Freaky Rachel Levine confirmed by Senate Penn-h11

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Freaky Rachel Levine confirmed by Senate Empty Re: Freaky Rachel Levine confirmed by Senate

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:19 pm

Don't insult the skiipper.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:49 pm

This is the last warning we get, before they actually start coming for us.

Washington is a city of insanity. Since we cannot wipe them out - we have neither the weapons nor the morality - State Secession is the only way.

Sorry if the subject is annoying. Do you want to wait until these crazed people, many, like this thing, with MD licenses, come for you, and pronounce YOU crazy, and seize your weapons, maybe order you into indoctrination camps?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:58 pm

oh i know exactly what you mean with the MD licenses.

And what stuns me is that after i say something like that, some man comes on and says, he just saw his doctor and yada yada, he likes him, and has been going to him for decades.  and trusts him...

Well...that DOES NOT mean that this same doctor won't  let you die if he is told to do so by the government.   The medical field has been politicized.  It's like the people that are helping the crocodile hoping to be eaten last.  Well.....they're still going to be eaten.  This is what the doctors are doing.   They're giving in to politicians  orders to the detriment of their patients..PAYING PATIENTS i might add, in the hopes they can stay in business.    Pretty soon, it's going to be more than their business...because they're going to get older too, or sicker...and they'll be at the mercy of another doctor who will probably be more politicized, hard lined  and obedient.

HIPAA is NOT for your protection. Look....any medical information you have is being shared by your doctor, your insurance company and your government and in some cases hospital or doctor or gov't employees looking to make a buck, on a daily basis. It's a waste of time for you to sign that HIPAA notice about your medical privacy. HAW HAW HAW. You have NO medical privacy.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:50 pm

Yeah, it's a problem.

It's one more reason why I'm leaning towards going to Mexico. The lack of "advanced" medical care there won't much matter - it'll be closer and more rural - assuming the local doctor isn't overwhelmed with race hatred towards gringos and Yanqis - and in the end I die anyway. Maybe it'll be humane down there, a system governed by the moral teachings of the Catholic Church.

Which is a hell of a lot more moral than the teachings of the DemocRat Par-Tay.

I have reasons I'm reluctant to try, but they have to do with me - not Mexico.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:08 pm

If i ever go south, it will be will below the equator.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down