Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monticello...ruined by the Woke Mob

+3
Red Lily
2cent
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Monticello...ruined by the Woke Mob - Page 2 Empty Re: Monticello...ruined by the Woke Mob

Post by jirqoadai Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:39 am

vege57 wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:s://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/283/Thomas_Jeffersons_Chicken_Fri53224.shtml

Thomas Jefferson and his chef were instrumental in bringing some french dishes to America.  this is one.
and Davy Crockett invented french fries. whats yer point?

I thought it was pulled pork lol
him and his ilk surrounded a bunch of chickamauga in a church, burned it down, then ate the potatos they found in the cellar. which were stewed from the injun greese.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Monticello...ruined by the Woke Mob - Page 2 Empty Re: Monticello...ruined by the Woke Mob

Post by jirqoadai Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:03 pm

Casey Jones wrote:I saw this over the years...as the "interpretive signs" in National Parks, all slowly went Woke.\

Now I don't stop to read them.  I don't need more agitation for Glow Bull Warming, or to hear of how noble, just and Green were the Original Inhabitants.  

FOAD.  We're an occupied land, now, and the occupiers have the government and bureaucracy.  INCLUDING monuments and parks.
bravo! bravo! youve managed all by your lonesome to turn a thread of honoring TJ into one of hating injuns. your parents are presently looking at you with distain as you decend to hell. well done.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2