Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Military Go Woke

5 posters

Go down

US Military Go Woke Empty US Military Go Woke

Post by Red Lily Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:37 am

Special Ops has a new Diversity and Inclusions Chief? US Military Go Woke 2928424190

Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

US Military Go Woke Empty Re: US Military Go Woke

Post by 2cent Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:58 am

"Not just laughing, but planning."  If he didn't just speak a thousand words.  

Nobody here needs to be told just how tragic and scary all this is.  You already KNOW.

But if anyone here has loved-ones in the military right now, especially those who have a career plan in place, this is going to throw a wrench like nobody's tomorrow into so many lives.

Maybe it's wrong thinking of me to think it someone matters more, when it hits so close to home, because there's little doubt that ALL people - the ones w/their heads screwed on straight - whether you have loved ones in the military or not - are ready to go stark raving mad just thinking about what is being done to our military.  

One little point I'd like to make, though.  Your loved ones can't talk about it, and it does get a tad frustrating.

Last edited by 2cent on Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:15 am

I assume this is to 'include' transgender and the LGBT community and I've got nothing against either BUT you can't pussify a whole military just in case someone's widdle feelings may get hurt if you don't use the right pronoun.

The military is tough for obvious reasons and if you can't hack it don't join up.   Don't try to change a foundation should not be changed for the sake of a few radical element snowflakes.

Live how you want to live and in a way which makes you happy but leave this forced acceptance idiocy OUT of the military.

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I don't believe transgenders should ever be serving on active front lines.  Admin, piloting etc sure but if I was in a position of actively fighting the enemy I sure as heck wouldn't want someone pumped to the eyeballs on hormones having my back.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:17 am

That's about the size of it. I told my son to keep his mouth shut and do his job. He has been in almost 7 years and I think he'll do OK if the thought police don't target him for removal. His current enlistment will end after 2024. He has already survived run ins with an 0bama era tranny enlistee and baseless accusations of racism. It's not the military I served in.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:32 am

Crusader wrote:That's about the size of it.  I told my son to keep his mouth shut and do his job.  He has been in almost 7 years and I think he'll do OK if the thought police don't target him for removal.  His current enlistment will end after 2024.  He has already survived run ins with an 0bama era tranny enlistee and baseless accusations of racism.  It's not the military I served in.
No, it's not.  Sadly.

My S-in-L had 10 years in, in 2020, and reenlisted.  (I think for 6.)  He plans to go the full 20, and won't be 40 by time he gets out w/full benefits.  (If they still exist in 9 years.)  

Your post gave me heart.  Obviously, S-in-L survived 0zero, so he can likely survive this, too.  Thanks!  :thumbsup2:

They're in Japan, and they, (kids and g-kids), haven't been able to travel here, due to restrictions, since Aug. 2019.  This tour is up in early, '22.  We can't wait!!!!
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:34 am

Red Lily wrote:I assume this is to 'include' transgender and the LGBT community and I've got nothing against either BUT you can't pussify a whole military just in case someone's widdle feelings may get hurt if you don't use the right pronoun.

The military is tough for obvious reasons and if you can't hack it don't join up.   Don't try to change a foundation should not be changed for the sake of a few radical element snowflakes.

Live how you want to live and in a way which makes you happy but leave this forced acceptance idiocy OUT of the military.

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I don't believe transgenders should ever be serving on active front lines.  Admin, piloting etc sure but if I was in a position of actively fighting the enemy I sure as heck wouldn't want someone pumped to the eyeballs on hormones having my back.
Well I have a lot against both. 

Military = Break things and kill people.  As you say, if you can't meet the muster, don't join.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:27 pm

2cent wrote:
Crusader wrote:That's about the size of it.  I told my son to keep his mouth shut and do his job.  He has been in almost 7 years and I think he'll do OK if the thought police don't target him for removal.  His current enlistment will end after 2024.  He has already survived run ins with an 0bama era tranny enlistee and baseless accusations of racism.  It's not the military I served in.
No, it's not.  Sadly.

My S-in-L had 10 years in, in 2020, and reenlisted.  (I think for 6.)  He plans to go the full 20, and won't be 40 by time he gets out w/full benefits.  (If they still exist in 9 years.)  

Your post gave me heart.  Obviously, S-in-L survived 0zero, so he can likely survive this, too.  Thanks!  :thumbsup2:

They're in Japan, and they, (kids and g-kids), haven't been able to travel here, due to restrictions, since Aug. 2019.  This tour is up in early, '22.  We can't wait!!!!

My son will be home from Korea soon. He hasn't seen his family in over a year. Most military members know the score and know to keep their mouths shut and do their jobs. Some military members are "woke" and you have to learn to pick them out of the crowd and avoid them. My son shaved his head for convenience, since he is stuck on a military base for over a year and some other NCO started heckling him and calling him a "skinhead". It could have easily stuck if it were said in front of the wrong people. Nobody there had any idea that he doesn't have a racist bone in his body and his wife is black. My son became the reporting supervisor of the tranny I mentioned. It wasn't doing it's job and it was accusing several people of gender discrimination. Everyone in the unit was happy to see it leave. I say "it" because he doesn't want to be called a "he" and I refuse to call him a "she". I can do that because I am not in the military.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:16 pm

I wouldn't have lasted.

It was for good, sound reason that the military disqualified homosexuals and other deviants. Not for "discrimination" but to avoid disruption.

And yes, they do. I have had experiences with it. Yes, homosexuals get in; they serve; those who want to serve and not start something, stay in the closet. Which is a good place for them.

I had to deal with two deviants. One, a recruit faggot...prissy little soyboi...who later slapped a rape accusation against another sailor, who was a friend of mine. The charges were groundless, but this was in the Reign of Bubba, and they had a white male standing accused of a (sinister notes) HATE CRIME. NCIS was sweeping evidence under the rug, and my friend was going crazy. His family got him a non-military lawyer who did what the military counselor should have done, but obviously was told not to do.

The forensic evidence, semen in clothing, was demonstrated by forensics to be the punk's own. Nonetheless, the Navy didn't like to be told it got duped. They pushed forward with a court-martial, until the kid cracked on the stand during depositions a week before the actual court-martial.

Hell of a thing to deal with when you're 22 and almost out, and out of the blue this kind of shit is dumped on you.

The other...was a real piece of work. He was Woke before it became a Thing. Yup...all the insanity the Woketards are babbling, he was asserting in 1990. And on a Navy ship and in my office.

He was an older recruit, like me...he was aged 27. Married - to a Malay woman. To satisfy her family - and because he was full of self-loathing, as I found out - he adopted Islam. That's a red flag for all of us, now, but this was before the Ollie Snackbars started blowing up planes they were on.

But, it gets better. He promised wifey he would be faithful. Well, apparently Islam, or his understanding of it, doesn't consider homosexual behavior a violation of marital vows. Yup, he was bisexual; and we went full on with the queer crowd in San Diego. And there was a big crowd.

And he was getting more and more in with them. And was looking more and more for slights. The jag-off and I both made Second Class at the same time, and so we both had some autonomy. He used his, when he arranged an early termination of his enlistment, to jack up my service record. Pull some stuff out of it and put some fake crap in. Because, of course, I was such a "homophobe."

If I ever meet that son of a bitch again, I swear to god, I'll kill him with a Bic pen.

Point is, this is the disruption this crowd of deviants stirs up. More faggots, more cut-and-paste types, more disruption. BECAUSE THEY ARE MENTALLY ILL.

It was truly fortunate I didn't re-enlist. I was getting a lot of pressure for it, from a couple of the Admin officers. What they were hinting at training me for would have been a good deal, but I knew we were in for some PC hell, and there were too many jackpots between where I was and a military pension.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:40 pm

How does anyone with any sense vote for democrats knowing this is the type of chaos we always get with them.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum