Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Female commentators in Male sports.

+2
vege57
billy the kid
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Female commentators in Male sports. - Page 2 Empty Re: Female commentators in Male sports.

Post by billy the kid Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:46 pm

The problem is systemic in so far as men under about 30/40
these days are all soft cocks....
They sit cowering in the corner with a huge thumbprint on their
forehead whilst the women get their tatts and drink all the piss
and try to be men and play footy....
The men have been so brainwashed that they all think
this woke bullshit is normal...

billy the kid

Back to top Go down

Female commentators in Male sports. - Page 2 Empty Re: Female commentators in Male sports.

Post by Red Lily Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:52 pm

I'm eternally grateful that I don't watch sport on tv anymore!   Female commentators in Male sports. - Page 2 773625082

I'll watch some of the swimming in the Commonwealth Games and that's about it.  I'll take note if the women are commentating the mens' races.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:21 am

I don't mind women commentators in most sport. Women use many of the same strategies and experiences in the sport as men. I have no patience for women commenting on football. They have obviously never played the sport and are just there because of wokeness and their looks. Before you say I'm talking out my backside, have you ever seen an ugly female football commentator?
Crusader
Crusader

vege57 and billy the kid like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:51 am

Crusader wrote:I don't mind women commentators in most sport.  Women use many of the same strategies and experiences in the sport as men.  I have no patience for women commenting on football.  They have obviously never played the sport and are just there because of wokeness and their looks.  Before you say I'm talking out my backside, have you ever seen an ugly female football commentator?

Your ass obviously speaks a language I understand lol
vege57
vege57

Crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2