Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Make Crispy Banana Chips in 10 Minutes

2 posters

Go down

How to Make Crispy Banana Chips in 10 Minutes Empty How to Make Crispy Banana Chips in 10 Minutes

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:09 pm

There is an explanation as to why green bananas are used. Also a segment on oven cooking.
I use overipe bananas and the dehydrator,  but low heat oven can be used(around 140-150F). If your oven doesn't go that low, just put a corresponding crack in the oven door to reduce the temp. Looks like that's not reall necessary for bananas,  though.

Helps heat up the house in the winter too with no wasted heat.

Back to top Go down

How to Make Crispy Banana Chips in 10 Minutes Empty Re: How to Make Crispy Banana Chips in 10 Minutes

Post by Crusader Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:36 pm

I always dipped banana chips in lemon juice to prevent the chips from turning black.

Citrus always tastes good with bananas. I sometimes dip my bananas in orange juice when I am eating them.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

How to Make Crispy Banana Chips in 10 Minutes Empty Re: How to Make Crispy Banana Chips in 10 Minutes

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:57 pm

Crusader wrote:I always dipped banana chips in lemon juice to prevent the chips from turning black.

Citrus always tastes good with bananas.  I sometimes dip my bananas in orange juice when I am eating them.

Yup. Works great for dehydrator chips that take a little longer.

When I used to home can fresh tomatoes before I started dehydrating them, I always added a teaspoon of fresh or concentrated lemon juice to each jar.

Crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down