Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out

+4
Crusader
2cent
RV
HawkTheSlayer
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 4 Empty Re: SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out

Post by 2cent Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:04 am

vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:

""Sorry, I forgot.  I was selfishly referring to our Constitution - making it all about ME!  :DRAMA:  LOL""

Don't be sorry, I'm reasonable  familiar with the US constitution so knew exactly where you were coming from  SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 4 293021872
I don't know what to say about folks who are citizens of countries halfway around the world knowing more about our Constitution than too many of our own do, but thanks.  For some reason, I take that as a compliment.  And, whether or not I've shown it, you and Red have helped me learn a good bit about good ol' Oz.  (I had a friend in CO called "Oz."  He made the most amazing omelet this side of God's green earth!)  Anyway, I'm humbled that you would take the notion to learn so much about the U.S., and share your knowledge of the Oz with us.  
SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 4 293021872
I'm drunk.  SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 4 452754053  headed to bed soon.  

Vege is in New Zealand.  Laughing
Oh dear.  Done did it again.  Beg pardons.  

New Zealanders and Australians have a very common heritage, it does not offend me to be called Australian, it a lovely place
You're a kind fella to a slip-minded lady.
By any chance, and I do mean this sincerely, do you dance? Seriously, I'd like to know. Some do; some don't. No sin either way.
2cent
2cent

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:41 am

2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
2cent wrote:
I don't know what to say about folks who are citizens of countries halfway around the world knowing more about our Constitution than too many of our own do, but thanks.  For some reason, I take that as a compliment.  And, whether or not I've shown it, you and Red have helped me learn a good bit about good ol' Oz.  (I had a friend in CO called "Oz."  He made the most amazing omelet this side of God's green earth!)  Anyway, I'm humbled that you would take the notion to learn so much about the U.S., and share your knowledge of the Oz with us.  
SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 4 293021872
I'm drunk.  SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 4 452754053  headed to bed soon.  

New Zealanders and Australians have a very common heritage, it does not offend me to be called Australian, it a lovely place
By any chance, and I do mean this sincerely, do you dance?  Seriously, I'd like to know.  Some do; some don't. No sin either way.

Dancing really appeals to me , not just waggling yur ass to a bit of music , But I have not been with anyone that is into it Crying or Very sad
vege57
vege57

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:07 am

vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

By any chance, and I do mean this sincerely, do you dance?  Seriously, I'd like to know.  Some do; some don't. No sin either way.

Dancing really appeals to me , not just waggling yur ass to a bit of music , But I have not been with anyone that is into it Crying or Very sad
Well bummer.  I was given 5 free dance lessons to a fairly famous dance studio here.  At the time, disco was the scene, but I wanted to learn ballroom dancing: fox trot, tango, waltz, etc.  They wondered why, and offered me a job.
Yes, I can dance.  It simply comes natural, and I'm simply, naturally very good at it.  It's extraordinarily fun, and came in handy in  my 8 years of cheerleading - doubling up in some years.
Shush, 2.  You're makin a fool of yourself.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:12 am

2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:

Well bummer.  I was given 5 free dance lessons to a fairly famous dance studio here.  At the time, disco was the scene, cut I wanted to learn ballroom dancing: fox trot, tango, waltz, etc.  They wondered why, and offered me a job.
Yes, I can dance.  It simply comes natural, and I'm simply, naturally very good at it.  It's extraordinarily fun, and came in handy in  my 8 years of cheerleading - doubling up in some years.
Shush, 2.  You're makin a fool of yourself.  

Im sure you were a hotty on the cheer leading circuit , I like the Boogie-woogie scene

vege57
vege57

Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:14 am

Dr K,, love the guy, he knows how to pull the chics
vege57
vege57

Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down