Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out

+4
Crusader
2cent
RV
HawkTheSlayer
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 3 Empty Re: SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out

Post by vege57 Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:50 pm

2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:lol

A few peeps think I'm on the left, couldn't be further from the truth , I just accept that there are certain obligations we have to the less fortunate, That doesn't mean I like it lol
You don't strike me as Left.  You strike me as personal choice.  That's as Right as it goes, even if some on the Right don't grasp the Constitutional properness of that.

We don't have a constitution in NZ, the closest would be the bill of rights , quite basic
Sorry, I forgot.  I was selfishly referring to our Constitution - making it all about ME!  :DRAMA:  LOL

Okay, reality.  I don't know if we look at obligations to the less fortunate the same way or not, but we certainly do see eye-to-eye when it comes to property rights - and obligations - along with how much encroachment we're willing to give mr. government upon our private property, which includes our wages, our belongings, and what we have upon ourselves in our whereabouts.  
Some things are no business of the nosey.  

""I don't know if we look at obligations to the less fortunate the same way or not,""

We probably do , but in NZ its just unavoidable , You have to accept it as part of the social landscape , or you would fall off the deep end lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:11 am

vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:

A few peeps think I'm on the left, couldn't be further from the truth , I just accept that there are certain obligations we have to the less fortunate, That doesn't mean I like it lol
You don't strike me as Left.  You strike me as personal choice.  That's as Right as it goes, even if some on the Right don't grasp the Constitutional properness of that.

We don't have a constitution in NZ, the closest would be the bill of rights , quite basic
Sorry, I forgot.  I was selfishly referring to our Constitution - making it all about ME!  :DRAMA:  LOL

Okay, reality.  I don't know if we look at obligations to the less fortunate the same way or not, but we certainly do see eye-to-eye when it comes to property rights - and obligations - along with how much encroachment we're willing to give mr. government upon our private property, which includes our wages, our belongings, and what we have upon ourselves in our whereabouts.  

""Sorry, I forgot.  I was selfishly referring to our Constitution - making it all about ME!  :DRAMA:  LOL""

Don't be sorry, I'm reasonable  familiar with the US constitution so knew exactly where you were coming from  SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 3 293021872
I don't know what to say about folks who are citizens of countries halfway around the world knowing more about our Constitution than too many of our own do, but thanks. For some reason, I take that as a compliment. And, whether or not I've shown it, you and Red have helped me learn a good bit about good ol' Oz. (I had a friend in CO called "Oz." He made the most amazing omelet this side of God's green earth!) Anyway, I'm humbled that you would take the notion to learn so much about the U.S., and share your knowledge of the Oz with us.
SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 3 293021872
I'm drunk. SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 3 452754053 headed to bed soon.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:19 am

2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:

""Sorry, I forgot.  I was selfishly referring to our Constitution - making it all about ME!  :DRAMA:  LOL""

Don't be sorry, I'm reasonable  familiar with the US constitution so knew exactly where you were coming from  SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 3 293021872
I don't know what to say about folks who are citizens of countries halfway around the world knowing more about our Constitution than too many of our own do, but thanks.  For some reason, I take that as a compliment.  And, whether or not I've shown it, you and Red have helped me learn a good bit about good ol' Oz.  (I had a friend in CO called "Oz."  He made the most amazing omelet this side of God's green earth!)  Anyway, I'm humbled that you would take the notion to learn so much about the U.S., and share your knowledge of the Oz with us.  
I'm drunk.  SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 3 452754053  headed to bed soon.  

Its 4pm here and I opened my first beer at midday, You are a good sort 2 , we may bang heads from time to time , I like you and Lets stay friendly SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 3 3946397937
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:21 am

And just for the record you are the little round yellow guy on the right lol
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:34 am

2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:

I don't know what to say about folks who are citizens of countries halfway around the world knowing more about our Constitution than too many of our own do, but thanks.  For some reason, I take that as a compliment.  And, whether or not I've shown it, you and Red have helped me learn a good bit about good ol' Oz.  (I had a friend in CO called "Oz."  He made the most amazing omelet this side of God's green earth!)  Anyway, I'm humbled that you would take the notion to learn so much about the U.S., and share your knowledge of the Oz with us.  
I'm drunk.  SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 3 452754053  headed to bed soon.  

Vege is in New Zealand. Laughing
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:48 am

vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:

Its 4pm here and I opened my first beer at midday, You are a good sort 2 , we may bang heads from time to time , I like you and Lets stay friendly SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 3 3946397937
hey, ain't that what it's all about?  SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 3 3946397937  
Seriously, you're intellect impresses me.  Mine pales mega, in comparison. Still, I've always liked you. You're unique, is the main reason.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:51 am

vege57 wrote:And just for the record you are the little round yellow guy on the right lol
Oh, like hell! Ain't no way some Ozzie can drink me under the table. Ain't happenin'. SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 3 293021872
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:54 am

Red Lily wrote:
2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:

Vege is in New Zealand.  Laughing
Oh dear. Done did it again. Beg pardons.
2cent
2cent

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:00 am

2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:And just for the record you are the little round yellow guy on the right lol
Oh, like hell!  Ain't no way some Ozzie can drink me under the table.  Ain't happenin'.  SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 3 293021872

I could give it my best shot (pun intended).  I don't drink beer though.   SCOTUS Justice Breyer is Out - Page 3 3946397937
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:01 am

2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:

Vege is in New Zealand.  Laughing
Oh dear.  Done did it again.  Beg pardons.  

New Zealanders and Australians have a very common heritage, it does not offend me to be called Australian, it a lovely place
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next