Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump un-happy with his attorney

+2
Calypso Jones
montana
6 posters

Go down

Trump un-happy with his attorney Empty Trump un-happy with his attorney

Post by montana Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:10 pm

Trump was almost screaming as Castor made meandering arguments that struggled to get at the heart of his defense team's argument, which is supposed to be over the constitutionality of holding a trial for a president no longer in office.

montana

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Trump un-happy with his attorney Empty Re: Trump un-happy with his attorney

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:04 pm

I guess all conservatives and trump supporters realize we are back stabbed by every deep stater in existence.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and montana like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:22 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I guess all conservatives and trump supporters realize we are back stabbed by every deep stater in existence.

That low-life, Beavis clone, Sen. BILL CASSIDY(R-Louisiana) was one of the 6 GOP senators that voted against Trump today by voting yes on the constitutionality of impeaching citizen Trump.
WTF does this swamp creature know about law? He's a  M.D.

He's finished in this state.

Tomorrow he'll receive an email telling him he shit in his own nest.
I know a thing or two about nests.

Last edited by HawkTheSlayer on Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Red Lily, Daily Bread and montana like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:24 pm

This clown show is not a good precedent to be setting. In order for the Dems to avoid getting blown up by their own stupidity in the future they are going to have to try to hold on to power forever and that's a highly unlikely eventuality.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:29 am

Red Lily wrote:This clown show is not a good precedent to be setting.  In order for the Dems to avoid getting blown up by their own stupidity in the future they are going to have to try to hold on to power forever and that's a highly unlikely eventuality.

If this corruption is as widespread as it appears the power they have may be eternal . They now know how to use the media and corporations to rig elections and they are never going to give cleansing power up to an outsider like Trump again .
They've also got the additional fear of us finding out the full scope of this Hunter Biden laptop fiasco and exactly how many of our Valued politicians are involved . That laptop , along with Hillary's emails and those Epstien DVDs of all the videos of the perverts that went to his island have all been conveniently "lost" .
They're all tied in together and that truth can never be let out - they'll make sure they rule forever .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and montana like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:36 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
Red Lily wrote:This clown show is not a good precedent to be setting.  In order for the Dems to avoid getting blown up by their own stupidity in the future they are going to have to try to hold on to power forever and that's a highly unlikely eventuality.

If this corruption is as widespread as it appears the power they have may be eternal . They now know how to use the media and corporations to rig elections and they are never going to give cleansing power up to an outsider like Trump again .
They've also got the additional fear of us finding out the full scope of this Hunter Biden laptop fiasco and exactly how many of our Valued politicians are involved . That laptop , along with Hillary's emails and those Epstien DVDs of all the videos of the perverts that went to his island have all been conveniently "lost" .
They're all tied in together and that truth can never be let out - they'll make sure they rule forever .

no more eternal than any government or nation set up by man. It's wrong to ask God to curse a group of people. I guess i don't have to....He says himself what he intends to do to liars.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:51 pm

This president and consequently his supporters have been stabbed in the back over and over, time and again by lying repunklicans. Not one, NOT ONE, is to be trusted. I wish amerians all over this country would make them pay, first politically and then by doing exactly what Maxine Waters ordered...Let them know they are not wanted. Let them know that we know what they've done, what they are. Make them uncomfortable.

I know...not christian...but then. I'm not perfect. FAR from it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:19 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:

no more eternal than any government or nation set up by man.   It's wrong to ask God to curse a group of people.  I guess i don't have to....He says himself what he intends to do to liars.

Theres been a few lies told since he was last here, and to the best of my knowledge hes pretty much ignored it lol
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down