Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disinformation, Sgt. Schultz, and Central Banking

2 posters

Go down

Disinformation, Sgt. Schultz, and Central Banking Empty Disinformation, Sgt. Schultz, and Central Banking

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:38 pm

June 21, 2022

Disinformation, Sgt. Schultz, and Central Banking
By Christopher Chantrill

Wouldn't you know, the august central bankers at the Bank of England just admitted that they "underestimated" inflation, as inflation in the UK heads north of 11 percent.

Just like our own august central bankers at the Federal Reserve Board who were telling us that inflation was "transitory" until the day before yesterday.

I have a question for you noble rulers. If your computer models can't do a decent job on forecasting inflation, how come we should put any faith in your climate models or your accusations of "disinformation?"

I have a feeling that you guys "know nothing" more than Sgt. Schultz, who made sure never to know anything that might shorten his lunch break.

I think that even Col. Klink would suspect something was cocked-up on the inflation front, when the S&P rose 40 percent in two years from January 2020 to its peak in January 2022. And the S&P/Case-Schiller Home Price Index has risen 39 percent from January 2020 to March 2022 with no peak in sight just yet.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/06/disinformation_sgt_schultz_and_central_banking.html#ixzz7Ws9jjitg
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Disinformation, Sgt. Schultz, and Central Banking Empty Re: Disinformation, Sgt. Schultz, and Central Banking

Post by RV Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:53 pm

Yeah, the biden administration claiming that there "won't" be a recession makes me believe that there WILL be one. He and the Democrats have been wrong on nearly EVERYTHING for many years.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down