Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central INtelligence Agency CIA says crossdressing makes men better agents

4 posters

Go down

Central INtelligence Agency CIA says crossdressing makes men better agents Empty Central INtelligence Agency CIA says crossdressing makes men better agents

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:57 pm

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bidens-top-intelligence-agency-says-crossdressing-makes-man-better-intelligence-officer-internal-docs-show

Central INtelligence Agency CIA says crossdressing makes men better agents 3732575847 Central INtelligence Agency CIA says crossdressing makes men better agents 2812882407 Central INtelligence Agency CIA says crossdressing makes men better agents 1982063664 Central INtelligence Agency CIA says crossdressing makes men better agents 2928424190 Central INtelligence Agency CIA says crossdressing makes men better agents 929364569

The below story is the first part of a series on the Office of the Director of National Intelligence’s DEI newsletter, “The Dive.”

Agents at the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and throughout the intelligence community were distributed a newsletter that celebrated an intelligence official for crossdressing, saying that dressing up in women’s clothes makes him “a better intelligence officer,” according to an internal document obtained by The Daily Wire.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence sent its internal newsletter, called “The Dive” and obtained by The Daily Wire through a Freedom of Information Act request, to personnel across the entire Intelligence Community. Featured in the newsletter was an article by an anonymous official claiming that crossdressing makes him a better intelligence officer.

“I am an intelligence officer, and I am a man who likes to wear women’s clothes sometimes,” the article, titled “My Gender Identity and Expression Make Me a Better Intelligence Officer,” states in its opening line. The author goes on to argue that his decision to crossdress “merits attention given the climate of discussion around the topic and where it sits in the larger conversation about gender identity and expression and professional appearance.”

The unclassified newsletter, which specifies on each page that it is “for official use only” and “not cleared for public release,” was released to The Daily Wire last week, though information such as names of authors are redacted throughout. It was created by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence’s IC Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility Office and sent to the entire Intelligence Community.

This wasn't for distribution...this was for bullshitting the agents on the inside. Did it work?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Central INtelligence Agency CIA says crossdressing makes men better agents Empty Re: Central INtelligence Agency CIA says crossdressing makes men better agents

Post by Red Lily Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:52 am

I don't believe it. It's just more sensationalism aimed at gullible people.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Central INtelligence Agency CIA says crossdressing makes men better agents Empty Re: Central INtelligence Agency CIA says crossdressing makes men better agents

Post by RV Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:53 am

Red Lily wrote:I don't believe it.  It's just more sensationalism aimed at gullible people.

...or more lies aimed at Democrats? Conservatives know better.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:24 am

From the Article.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence sent its internal newsletter, called “The Dive” and obtained by The Daily Wire through a Freedom of Information Act request, to personnel across the entire Intelligence Community. Featured in the newsletter was an article by an anonymous official claiming that crossdressing makes him a better intelligence officer.

“I am an intelligence officer, and I am a man who likes to wear women’s clothes sometimes,” the article, titled “My Gender Identity and Expression Make Me a Better Intelligence Officer,” states in its opening line. The author goes on to argue that his decision to crossdress “merits attention given the climate of discussion around the topic and where it sits in the larger conversation about gender identity and expression and professional appearance.”

The unclassified newsletter, which specifies on each page that it is “for official use only” and “not cleared for public release,” was released to The Daily Wire last week, though information such as names of authors are redacted throughout. It was created by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence’s IC Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility Office and sent to the entire Intelligence Community.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:36 pm

Things must have really gone to shit!

Female spies must have really gotten ug-a-ly since the James Bond days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down