Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

View says: violation of church/state for catholic church to deny pelosi communion

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Calypso Jones
6 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

View says:  violation of church/state for catholic church to deny pelosi communion - Page 4 Empty Re: View says: violation of church/state for catholic church to deny pelosi communion

Post by jirqoadai Tue May 24, 2022 4:54 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

No.
Yes, they do.  I was raised Catholic, and that's the way we did it.  I'm thinking Hawk was raised that way, too.  
Oh Yeah we were evil if we we didn't eat the holy biscuits at every mass.  But we were prohibited from receiving communion if we had mortal (lol) vs. Venual sins.  Pffftt.  Kinda strange when your local priest is sucking altar boy cock, eh.
Oh yeah.  That Big sin/Little sin thing. <shakes head>  I didn't know about not taking communion if ya got a mortal sin you're dealing with.  Talk about a dead giveaway.  
We had a priest that got sent to go prEy upon another church, but it wasn't due to diddling little boys.  At least ours had a thing for the girls.

lol.  What a sick bunch.
I ate the magic biscuits 50 years ago . Never got diddled , thank God.  

But there were many after me that did .
I think I was too wild. I was drinking altar wine and eating unblessed hosts in church. Before mass. Lol.
jebe doing his best Butt Head impersination: hit yourself.....hard!
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

View says:  violation of church/state for catholic church to deny pelosi communion - Page 4 Empty Re: View says: violation of church/state for catholic church to deny pelosi communion

Post by 2cent Tue May 24, 2022 5:03 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

No.
Yes, they do.  I was raised Catholic, and that's the way we did it.  I'm thinking Hawk was raised that way, too.  
Oh Yeah we were evil if we we didn't eat the holy biscuits at every mass.  But we were prohibited from receiving communion if we had mortal (lol) vs. Venual sins.  Pffftt.  Kinda strange when your local priest is sucking altar boy cock, eh.
Oh yeah.  That Big sin/Little sin thing. <shakes head>  I didn't know about not taking communion if ya got a mortal sin you're dealing with.  Talk about a dead giveaway.  
We had a priest that got sent to go prEy upon another church, but it wasn't due to diddling little boys.  At least ours had a thing for the girls.

lol.  What a sick bunch.
I ate the magic biscuits 50 years ago . Never got diddled , thank God.  

But there were many after me that did .
I think I was too wild. I was drinking altar wine and eating unblessed hosts in church. Before mass. Lol.
Lookin' back on when I was a little nappy-headed boy.... lol
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4