Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies Shoes. I like them cute and comfy. I used to like them high HEELS.

+2
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ladies Shoes.  I like them cute and comfy. I used to like them high HEELS.    Empty Ladies Shoes. I like them cute and comfy. I used to like them high HEELS.

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 21, 2022 10:09 am

well.,,,i got the point where i wouldn't go over 2.5 inches high

https://www.gmdjd.com/products/2022-summer-new-womens-metal-decor-feature-pattern-wedge-flip-flops-buy-2-free-shipping?variant=42583656988864

oops..photo^^^ gone now. must have sold out.

these are cute....100.00 originally down to 35 or 39 dollars which is more reasonable.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Ladies Shoes.  I like them cute and comfy. I used to like them high HEELS.    Empty Re: Ladies Shoes. I like them cute and comfy. I used to like them high HEELS.

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 21, 2022 10:12 am

This is one of my favorite flats for summer. but flats mean no support..but they're so cute and i do get compliments everytime i wear them.

Ladies Shoes.  I like them cute and comfy. I used to like them high HEELS.    36bbb8169eb31c5ec735968f9dda3fac
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Ladies Shoes.  I like them cute and comfy. I used to like them high HEELS.    Empty Re: Ladies Shoes. I like them cute and comfy. I used to like them high HEELS.

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:29 pm

https://www.vivaia.com/item/square-toe-v-cut-flats-p_10002935.html?gid=10002934

this looks interesting.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:58 pm

Well, it's all about the stage of life you're in.

I was never a fan of exaggerated seductive dress - not stiletto heels, not dresses up to the ying-yang; not padded pushup bras.

But now I have next-to-zero interest. I guess that's not normal - men traditionally like to look - but the risks involved in just acting like a male, are off-putting.

And I can do nothing about it. Maybe it's early for me, but it's pointless to worry about it. I'm WAY too old to be fathering children, and I, and people my age, are ruined in the body. The mind may be sharpened, with age, but the bodies are blunted.

So...now that pink hair, huge garish tattoos, and mutilated genitals are the new Sexy...I'm leaving it alone.

For leisure wear, my ex used to wear running shoes.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:26 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:well.,,,i got the point where i wouldn't go over 2.5 inches high

https://www.gmdjd.com/products/2022-summer-new-womens-metal-decor-feature-pattern-wedge-flip-flops-buy-2-free-shipping?variant=42583656988864

these are cute....100.00 originally down to 35 or 39 dollars which is more reasonable.
I love shoe shopping, so bummer, 'cuz I somehow don't think you meant to share:
Only one step left!
To finish setting up your new web address, go to your domain settings, click "Connect existing domain", and enter: www.gmdjd.com
Same here, w/the heels. I used to LOVE high heels, but maybe never owned any stiletto's. (Heel not thin enough.)

IAC, heels today? I bought a pair of white pumps some months back, and am yet to wear them. My days of any heel may be over.
<sniff-sniff>
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:28 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:This is one of my favorite flats for summer.  but flats mean no support..but they're so cute and i do get compliments everytime i wear them.

Ladies Shoes.  I like them cute and comfy. I used to like them high HEELS.    36bbb8169eb31c5ec735968f9dda3fac
Those look like fun.  I can just see 'em w/white capris, and a bright yellow blouse.

Last edited by 2cent on Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:44 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:This is one of my favorite flats for summer.  but flats mean no support..but they're so cute and i do get compliments everytime i wear them.

Just don't get caught on a zebra crossing
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Calypso Jones and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:31 am

Prison shoes! Cool

Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:34 am

2cent wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:well.,,,i got the point where i wouldn't go over 2.5 inches high

Only one step left!
To finish setting up your new web address, go to your domain settings, click "Connect existing domain", and enter: www.gmdjd.com
Same here, w/the heels.  I used to LOVE high heels, but maybe never owned any stiletto's.  (Heel not thin enough.)

IAC, heels today?  I bought a pair of white pumps some months back, and am yet to wear them.  My days of any heel may be over.

sniff-sniff>

i hear ya. comes a time when comfort comes before that perky butt look.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:39 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
2cent wrote:

Only one step left!
Same here, w/the heels.  I used to LOVE high heels, but maybe never owned any stiletto's.  (Heel not thin enough.)

IAC, heels today?  I bought a pair of white pumps some months back, and am yet to wear them.  My days of any heel may be over.

sniff-sniff>

i hear ya.  comes a time when comfort comes before that perky butt look.
I promise, a 'perky butt' is not what I'm thinking of when deciding on wearing heels. Never was.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next