Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appears Biden threatened assassination to Poroschenko if he cooperated with President Trump

3 posters

Go down

Appears Biden threatened assassination to Poroschenko if he cooperated with President Trump Empty Appears Biden threatened assassination to Poroschenko if he cooperated with President Trump

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:01 am

https://www.infowars.com/posts/biden-threatened-ex-ukraine-prez-poroshenko-with-assassination-if-he-cooperated-with-trump-leaked-audio-reveals/

Sorta tells me that assassination is on the table and has been ON the table for a long long time.

A One America News Network (OAN) report of a phone call recorded on November 16, 2016 – two weeks after Donald Trump’s shock electoral victory against Hillary Clinton – revealing Biden’s voice warning Poroshenko about working with Trump began circulating social media on Wednesday.

“This is getting very, very close to what I don’t want to have happen. I don’t want Trump to get in a position where he thinks he’s about to buy onto a policy where the financial system is going to collapse and he’s going to be looked to pour more money into Ukraine,” Biden told the former Ukraine president.

“That’s how he’ll think about it before he gets sophisticated enough to know the detail.”

“So, anything you can do to push the PrivatBank to closure so that the IMF loans comes forward, I would respectfully suggest is critically important to your economic as well as physical security,” Biden warned Poroshenko.

OAN summarized the phone call: “In other words, Biden does not want Ukraine asking any more money from Trump. Doing so would cause Trump to look into the details.”

The disturbing phone call begs the question: What exactly about Ukraine was Biden so afraid of Trump finding out about?

Given what’s already known about Joe Biden’s involvement with his son Hunter Biden’s corrupt dealings at Burisma Holdings, probably a whole lot.

Now listen to this...this is interesting..pouring money into Ukraine...

annnnnnd what are we doin'? Pouring money into ukraine but where it needs to go to protect biden, bush, clinton, obama.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Appears Biden threatened assassination to Poroschenko if he cooperated with President Trump Empty Re: Appears Biden threatened assassination to Poroschenko if he cooperated with President Trump

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:04 am

Don't tell me that Obama didn't know about this...nor clinton, nor Bush.   Carter was not in the loop.  They ignore him like he's a red headed stepchild.

They all thought....okay...if this is ever revealed...we'll let Joe take the fall.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Appears Biden threatened assassination to Poroschenko if he cooperated with President Trump Empty Re: Appears Biden threatened assassination to Poroschenko if he cooperated with President Trump

Post by RV Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:51 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Don't tell me that Obama didn't know about this...nor clinton, nor Bush.   Carter was not in the loop.  They ignore him like he's a red headed stepchild.

They all thought....okay...if this is ever revealed...we'll let Joe take the fall.

If you look at the statistics and data from the past, I very definitely believe that assassination is ONE of the tools that our government uses to force its will on other countries. If you look around there are all sorts of videos and documentaries about how the CIA uses .22 pistols and silencers to "take out" foreign "leaders" that are hindering our government and their agenda.

The bribe and firing that Biden talked about on the campaign trail didn't seem to have any affect on his installation...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:53 pm

No need to exaggerate a thing, thanks.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:34 am

Lummy wrote:No need to exaggerate a thing, thanks.

Yeah, no need to exaggerate, the truth is bad enough!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down