Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelensky told EU leaders 'this might be the last time you see me alive' Ukrainian president desperate for help as Russia aims to 'decapitate' government

3 posters

Go down

Zelensky told EU leaders 'this might be the last time you see me alive' Ukrainian president desperate for help as Russia aims to 'decapitate' government Empty Zelensky told EU leaders 'this might be the last time you see me alive' Ukrainian president desperate for help as Russia aims to 'decapitate' government

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:43 pm

As Russian troops advanced on Kiev, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky told European leaders in a video conference call Thursday night "this might be the last time you see me alive."

Axios, citing two European sources briefed on the call, reported the conversation took place before the EU leaders decided on a new series of sanctions against Russia.

A European diplomat told Axios that Zelensky urged the leaders to take steps to help Ukraine and isolate Russia that they haven't been willing to take so far.

Just prior to the call, Zelensky told the nation in a televised address that he was Russia's "number one" target for capture or assassination. His family members, the Ukrainian president added, were the "number two" target. Zelensky said Russian "sabotage forces" were in the capital hunting for him and his family.

continued:
https://www.wnd.com/2022/02/4985256/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wnd-breaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=breaking&ats_es=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Zelensky told EU leaders 'this might be the last time you see me alive' Ukrainian president desperate for help as Russia aims to 'decapitate' government Empty Re: Zelensky told EU leaders 'this might be the last time you see me alive' Ukrainian president desperate for help as Russia aims to 'decapitate' government

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:39 pm

Ukraine Unveils 'Babushka Battalion' to Fight Russia as Elderly Pick Up Arms

https://www.westernjournal.com/ukraine-unveils-babushka-battalion-fight-russia-elderly-pick-arms/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=CTBreaking&ff_campaign=breaking&ff_content=conservative-tribune
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Zelensky told EU leaders 'this might be the last time you see me alive' Ukrainian president desperate for help as Russia aims to 'decapitate' government Empty Re: Zelensky told EU leaders 'this might be the last time you see me alive' Ukrainian president desperate for help as Russia aims to 'decapitate' government

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:55 pm

I think it's a safe bet to assume Putin will eliminate Zel or at the least, he will be imprisoned for life, or disappear.

I think it will cause trouble if they outright assinate him.
But then again, nothing will be done about it with the current brain-dead, administration in charge of destroying our freedom.

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:59 pm

It's depressing

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down