Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John F'ing Kerry: We need to get CO2 out of the atmosphere

+2
Jen
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

John F'ing Kerry:  We need to get CO2 out of the atmosphere - Page 2 Empty Re: John F'ing Kerry: We need to get CO2 out of the atmosphere

Post by Crusader Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:49 pm

Lummy wrote:I'm wondering if your beautiful grand-daughter is able to communicate with you.

The reason I ask is that I frequently can't.

You are surprisingly knowledgeable for whatever reason but you just never share.

The only reason I got on FB was to video chat with my son in Korea easily.  i use it to talk to my DIL and video chat with my granddaughter.  My son is coming back soon and I'm getting off of FB.  I can still video chat with DIL on phone without FB or Facetime.

My granddaughter

John F'ing Kerry:  We need to get CO2 out of the atmosphere - Page 2 20201110
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and jirqoadai like this post

Back to top Go down

John F'ing Kerry:  We need to get CO2 out of the atmosphere - Page 2 Empty Re: John F'ing Kerry: We need to get CO2 out of the atmosphere

Post by Lummy Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:55 pm

Is that you, jebe?

Last edited by Lummy on Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:00 pm

Ho, Ho, Ho! Your future is assured as a shopping mall Santa.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter1469 Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:31 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Mr. Science.  Him and Gates...what a pair.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/mr-science-john-kerry-is-insane/

Amazingly ignorant. Somewhere around 180 parts per million would cause an extinction-level event as the plants would die off.
Peter1469
Peter1469

Calypso Jones and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:42 am

Too young to be Grampa!! Beautiful child...your first??
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:47 am

Peter1469 wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Mr. Science.  Him and Gates...what a pair.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/mr-science-john-kerry-is-insane/

Amazingly ignorant.  Somewhere around 180 parts per million would cause an extinction-level event as the plants would die off.  
he could be doing it to get rid of the BB and pellet " guns "
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:40 pm

John F'ing Kerry:  We need to get CO2 out of the atmosphere - Page 2 John-Kerry-Tongue

Either this guy is overdoing it on the cosmetic surgery or the media is photoshopping his face.
That last job on his chin was terrible.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:10 pm

................" so there we were, christmas eve, sitting around our campfire in french fort next to black virgin mountain, NE of TayNhin City, when this guy joins us wearing a funny looking hat. he explains its his lucky hat, and he got it by killing a PAVN general of a stream feeding the mekong. tells us wear a cash of rice and gold bullion is, and when its to be moved by sampan. gives us his lucky hat only under our promise that we will go out on an OP to interdict the rice. we promise and he wishes us the best. so we move down to an LST in the river, breif the commander of our mission. three nights later, we are giving a rubber dingy so we head out and ambush a PAVN company, killing the LT. and hauling off with a bag of french roostertails. years later when i realized what i did, i threw all my medals over the iron fence of the whitehouse. im so sorry i contributed to the dropping of an atomic bomb on Hue City and making an eight year old girl rip off her clothing while running ahead of her 9 yearold brother. "
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:58 am

podesta is replacing Kerry as the Climate Czar...

So what is Kerry's new position?

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:12 am

see my prior post. the guy in nothing more than a communist sympathizer. i hope he is in congress on the senate floor when our President Vladimir Putin has an atomic warhead detonate overhead of the building.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next