Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John F'ing Kerry: We need to get CO2 out of the atmosphere

+2
Jen
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

John F'ing Kerry:  We need to get CO2 out of the atmosphere Empty John F'ing Kerry: We need to get CO2 out of the atmosphere

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:16 pm

Mr. Science. Him and Gates...what a pair.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/mr-science-john-kerry-is-insane/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

John F'ing Kerry:  We need to get CO2 out of the atmosphere Empty Re: John F'ing Kerry: We need to get CO2 out of the atmosphere

Post by Jen Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:13 pm

Kerry is not just a moron............he is a traitor and that makes him a dangerous moron.
Jen
Jen

Back to top Go down

John F'ing Kerry:  We need to get CO2 out of the atmosphere Empty Re: John F'ing Kerry: We need to get CO2 out of the atmosphere

Post by Lummy Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:37 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Mr. Science.  Him and Gates...what a pair.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/mr-science-john-kerry-is-insane/

Bill Gates is basically retired and diddling around with "science". Kerry is basically diddling around with his wife's inheritance and probably her friends lol. Neither one of them are doing anyone any good while they squander everyone's money.

*Sigh* Such is the life of a commie.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:10 pm

Kerry should lead the way by not exhaling.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:12 pm

when he went into cambodia on his rubber boat, was he selling weapons for silver? inquiring minds wish to know.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:17 pm

I'm wondering if your beautiful grand-daughter is able to communicate with you.

The reason I ask is that I frequently can't.

You are surprisingly knowledgeable for whatever reason but you just never share -- likewise, for whatever reason.

Last edited by Lummy on Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:22 pm

Lummy wrote:I'm wondering if your beautiful grand-daughter is able to communicate with you.

The reason I ask is that I frequently can't.

You are surprisingly knowledgeable for whatever reason but you just never share.
have yours hook you up with facetime. i dont pay a penny and i chill with her about five times a week
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:31 pm

Wut? Some kind of explanation, jebe? Please?? I'm beggin ya. Work with me here.

I have something for your birthday, heh heh heh ... no really, I do, and you will appreciate it. I've given you a lot of shit over the past 12+ years, and I want to make up for it. Since I haven't seen it yet myself, that's all I got.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:37 pm

Lummy wrote:Wut? Some kind of explanation, jebe? Please?? I'm beggin ya. Work with me here.

I have something for your birthday, heh heh heh ... no really, I do, and you will appreciate it. I've given you a lot of shit over the past 12+ years, and I want to make up for it. Since I haven't seen it yet myself, that's all I got.
facetime. its a futuristic phone aplication where you can chat with everybody you wish but theres also video feed too. have your grand daughter get a facetime account. she can call you on your phone number with it and on your cell phone you and her can chat for hours free. mine lives in italy. totaly free.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:44 pm

The more information you divulge, the bigger your birthday present, you know.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next