Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is How John Kerry Will Solve Inflation

4 posters

Go down

This is How John Kerry Will Solve Inflation Empty This is How John Kerry Will Solve Inflation

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:13 pm

5 min

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

This is How John Kerry Will Solve Inflation Empty Re: This is How John Kerry Will Solve Inflation

Post by Crusader Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:39 pm

I bet Heinz is charging plenty extra to cover their increase in cost of production and pay for Kerry's private jet. I bet he even has a new sailboard.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

This is How John Kerry Will Solve Inflation Empty Re: This is How John Kerry Will Solve Inflation

Post by RV Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:49 pm

So let me get this straight. A Democrat has a solution for "fixing" what a fellow Democrat messed up?
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:20 pm

Her points are obvious; but in the end, she goes right back to the same tiresome political "solutions" that the Uniparty keeps offering. D-versus-R.

The problem is, brain-damaged Elites who cannot be removed, tormenting the Little People who cannot take control, now.

I give Liz respect, for what she's been able to do; but the time to fight with the destroyed ballot box, is over. Under it, is the ammo box.

That's our solution, now. My two fervent prayers, are that we have the courage to use it, and soon; and that we have the wisdom to use it in a constructive strategy. Use weapons, not as John Rambo did, but as Tom Jefferson did.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:39 am

Casey Jones wrote:Her points are obvious; but in the end, she goes right back to the same tiresome political "solutions" that the Uniparty keeps offering.  D-versus-R.

The problem is, brain-damaged Elites who cannot be removed, tormenting the Little People who cannot take control, now.

I give Liz respect, for what she's been able to do; but the time to fight with the destroyed ballot box, is over.  Under it, is the ammo box.

That's our solution, now.  My two fervent prayers, are that we have the courage to use it, and soon; and that we have the wisdom to use it in a constructive strategy.  Use weapons, not as John Rambo did, but as Tom Jefferson did.

I can agree with MOST of what you said with the exception of your comments about Liz. As far as I'm concerned is that like her Daddy, she is a Democrat who calls herself a Republican.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down