Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xi Ping health said to be deteriorating.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Xi Ping health said to be deteriorating. - Page 2 Empty Re: Xi Ping health said to be deteriorating.

Post by Lummy Wed May 18, 2022 11:55 am

Both Fauci and Acosta have reputations as liars and political operatives, and even Fauci has no shame whatsoever about that, albeit it is approximately outright fraud, certainly lying and possibly murder.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Xi Ping health said to be deteriorating. - Page 2 Empty Re: Xi Ping health said to be deteriorating.

Post by Lummy Wed May 18, 2022 11:56 am

Two peas rotted on the same plant.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed May 18, 2022 12:01 pm

the very first person he tapped for new advisor besides his SIL, was the ceo of exxon. problem was, exxon had 12 trillion cubic feet of proven recoverable reserves of gas off of crimeas coast. they also had as reserves 250 million barrels of oil in russias arctic waters. and soon this guy was sacked because he was exposed as a flunky.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed May 18, 2022 12:02 pm

Acosta"s readers are never looking for facts, just spin.

No idea what you could possibly say about that but "well, this is how CNN  sees it".

Just reject bad news organs. Problem solved. Any money they make thereafter their deceits is either chi-com or possibly Soros, I suppose -- the same old same old anyway.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed May 18, 2022 12:04 pm

I doubt Acosta has any readers, so however that works is how it works.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed May 18, 2022 12:09 pm

It occurs to me that it probably defaults to chi-com economics -- expansion and/or economic domination. You will recall that Xi does not share power with his victims. T
Either they submit to China and become slaves to the Chi-com government "for the good of the state", or they are eliminated.

That certainly includes the US and Canada. Hello.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed May 18, 2022 12:18 pm

china has never been punished for helping the VC take RC4 from the french. after the french were convinced it would be too costly in manpower to conduct raids into the lime krast, instead of vacacting all the support bases, they sat there waiting to be gobbled up one at a time. then we need to fix nam, then cuba, then somalia, then iran, then lebanon, then SA, and then tell Vlad to back off a bit, because we can fix ukraine by ourselves. then fix ukraine/moldova/finland/poland
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed May 18, 2022 4:37 pm

"Xi's health is deteriorating"? Better watch out! Democrats will want to install him as America's president next!

I can already see the political signs that Democrats will have, "Vote for Xi, after all he supports abortion!"

Last edited by RV on Thu May 19, 2022 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Xi Ping health said to be deteriorating. - Page 2 Empty I apologize.

Post by Lummy Wed May 18, 2022 5:43 pm

jirqoadai wrote:Lummy, to you insinuating i support anything communist, except mass executions, is stupid. the reds have us backed into a corner, with a limp noodled military, a faggot SCJ, and a treasury branch that enjoys wacking people for funzies. our only way we can counter this and get back to some kind of constitutional freedom is to use their rules and wipe them out while they starve in the rice fields. their rules, lets live by them until they are ALL exterminated ( reads 95% of the government is dead )

I did not intend to insinuate anything, jebe.

While countries navigate their own course through the global economy, they should be free to do so unfettered by dictatorship or other constraint.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed May 18, 2022 5:49 pm

Lummy wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:Lummy, to you insinuating i support anything communist, except mass executions, is stupid. the reds have us backed into a corner, with a limp noodled military, a faggot SCJ, and a treasury branch that enjoys wacking people for funzies. our only way we can counter this and get back to some kind of constitutional freedom is to use their rules and wipe them out while they starve in the rice fields. their rules, lets live by them until they are ALL exterminated ( reads 95% of the government is dead )

I did not intend to insinuate anything, jebe.

While countries navigate their own course through the global economy, they should be free to do so unfettered by dictatorship or other constraint.
i hear you, but, uganda refines venezualan dore bars at a huge profit because theyre the high bidder for the boycotted gold shipments. see where one hard fast rule like you said isnt a good thing?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2