Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FULLY VAXXED gorilla at Brownsville Texas Zoo dies of multiple organ failure

+4
jirqoadai
Elizabeth Theus
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

FULLY VAXXED gorilla at Brownsville Texas Zoo dies of multiple organ failure - Page 3 Empty Re: FULLY VAXXED gorilla at Brownsville Texas Zoo dies of multiple organ failure

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue May 10, 2022 11:21 am

Elizabeth Theus wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:I searched for other articles.
None of them said the gorilla was vaccinated.
None from the zoo itself

only the rabid antivaxxer site you posted.

You continue to prove what a fool you are.  You're so anxious to make it sound like I did anything wrong.  I didn't post this article.

Other sites:

https://truthlion.com/gorilla-fully-vaccinated-against-covid-19-unexpectedly-dies-at-gladys-porter-zoo-of-multiple-organ-failure/

https://twitter.com/janiesaysyay/status/1520906412255494144

https://theworldwatch.com/beloved-and-fully-vaccinated-gorilla-dies-unexpectedly-due-to-multiple-organ-failure.htm

https://jennifermargulis.substack.com/p/gorilla-dies-unexpectedly?s=r

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/fully-vaccinated-gorilla-dies-of?s=r

xmb

None of those conspiracy sites have any link to any verifiable information.
They often link to another site on your list. It goes around in a never ending circle.
Your sites are imaginary, paranoid and mentally damaging.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

FULLY VAXXED gorilla at Brownsville Texas Zoo dies of multiple organ failure - Page 3 Empty Re: FULLY VAXXED gorilla at Brownsville Texas Zoo dies of multiple organ failure

Post by Calypso Jones Tue May 10, 2022 11:27 am

Thanks for links Elizabeth. you know the Propaganda arm of the democrat part ie the US media, or EneMedia as it is known as....can't be trusted..e.specially now with their...Ministry of Truth....a ministry that always pops up in Dictatorships.

It is the alternative media, that must carry the truth now that the left does not want us seeing.
\
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue May 10, 2022 12:04 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
Lummy wrote:I wonder why they administered a vaccine when they could have used Ivermectin, and probably eliminated the issue altogether.

And why are you so defensive of vaccines, sportyspliff? Are you invested?

I haven't seen a single article that implicates Ivermectin in any covid problems.

I haven't looked specifically at that, but if there were any articles, they would certainly be posted.

Indeed, Ivermectin seems to be ignored because there is little or no jew "fast buck" investment potential.

There, I said it, and I will say it again.

It's a GORILLA, fer chrissakes!  This bug doesn't make them sick!

There is NO credible proof that ANY animal has been made ill by this virus!  If it has the virus...STAY AWAY for a couple of weeks, and then it will be healthy again!

The INSANITY of this WHOLE DEMENTED CIRCUS, just continues to floor me.

Oh for fuck sake, you got covid is what!
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue May 10, 2022 12:10 pm

[quote="Casey Jones"]
Lummy wrote:It's a GORILLA, fer chrissakes!  This bug doesn't make them sick!

There is NO credible proof that ANY animal has been made ill by this virus!  If it has the virus...STAY AWAY for a couple of weeks, and then it will be healthy again!

The INSANITY of this WHOLE DEMENTED CIRCUS, just continues to floor me.

Article title reads, "what it reads". Hello?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Tue May 10, 2022 1:57 pm

Lummy wrote:She seems to have a problem with her left arm, as if it's injured.

Cut her a break, eh?

Whom, do you suppose was filming that, a parent, who probably knew the girl had something wrong with her arm?  but, allowed her to do that to that horse?

Well, she probably has more than an injured arm,  now.
Abby08
Abby08

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue May 10, 2022 4:26 pm

maybe next time the horse will step on her. what the horse did was very tame compared to what the horse shouldve done. someone pushes on my windpipe im gonna at least kick the shit out of them.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue May 10, 2022 4:52 pm

Speaking of gorillas, how's Maxine doing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu May 12, 2022 10:49 pm

She survives.

Unfortunately for all of us.

She gets HCQ and ivermectin. Betcha $20 she doesn't even know they're giving it to her, in Walter Reed. But she lives and so many "lessers" had to, still have to, die of this bio-weapon.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu May 12, 2022 11:51 pm

jirqoadai wrote:maybe next time the horse will step on her. what the horse did was very tame compared to what the horse shouldve done. someone pushes on my windpipe im gonna at least kick the shit out of them.

People can be soooooo STUPID when it comes to animals. When I used to do education programs for Operation Wild Life, and I'd go through an hour-long speech about all the critters: eagles, hawks, owls, snakes, skunks, opossums, etc.... and we'd always stress they are WILDlife, NOT pets. And yet after every program we would almost always have some idiot come up afterward and want to know "Can I pet the eagle?", or something else equally ignorant. I damn near had to bite my tongue sometimes to keep from saying something like "yeah, sure, if you don't mind your arm/hand coming back all mangled". Seriously people didn't you listen to anything we told you?
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3