Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entire Fully-Vaxxed Doctors’ Office Tests Positive for Covid-19

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Lummy
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Entire Fully-Vaxxed Doctors’ Office Tests Positive for Covid-19 Empty Entire Fully-Vaxxed Doctors’ Office Tests Positive for Covid-19

Post by Lummy Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:03 pm

Entire Fully-Vaxxed DC Doctors’ Office Tests Positive for Covid-19.

https://thelibertydaily.com/entire-fully-vaxxed-dc-doctors-office-tests-positive-for-covid-19/
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and jirqoadai like this post

Back to top Go down

Entire Fully-Vaxxed Doctors’ Office Tests Positive for Covid-19 Empty Re: Entire Fully-Vaxxed Doctors’ Office Tests Positive for Covid-19

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:45 pm

Yet, as more and more doctors question the CDC guidelines, the government health agencies push for more and more vaccinations.

I firmly believe this is going to come to a head soon.

The governor of Louisiana stopped just short of implementing full mask, mandates in public, while the Mayor of NOLA instituted a full mask mandate for the city.

Take your vacation and your money to Lafayette and see Acadiana.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Entire Fully-Vaxxed Doctors’ Office Tests Positive for Covid-19 Empty Re: Entire Fully-Vaxxed Doctors’ Office Tests Positive for Covid-19

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:58 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Yet, as more and more doctors question the CDC guidelines, the government health agencies push for more and more vaccinations.

I firmly believe this is going to come to a head soon.

The governor of Louisiana stopped just short of implementing full mask, mandates in public, while the Mayor of NOLA instituted a full mask mandate for the city.

Take your vacation and your money to Lafayette and see Acadiana.

I may.

There's a possibility that you and I may be sharing coffee, in a few months.

The road, now, for me, is all-but-inevitable. Missoula is rapidly becoming one more Woketard hellhole. I have bought the trailer; I'm working on how to make it liveable. Not modifications; but calculations. How to cook and wash, that sort of thing.

My PLAN was, go to New York for the fall colors. Oh, gawd, I love New York. It's my home...for better or for worse. The land is so beautiful...I once wanted to retire in the Adirondacks, as my father also did.

He didn't get to - he bought land up there, but as the price of land - and taxes - exploded, he sold out. Made a little money, but his retirement was idleness in Cleveland. Like my own retirement is idleness in an apartment in Missoula.

Anyway, that was the plan. Now, with the hysteria ramping up, and the state tyrants out of control.

I still want to escape the cold weather.

I still want to winter in Florida, at least for some weeks.

I may roll through the humid Mississippi delta.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:16 pm

But don't pass up the trip to New York!

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:48 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:But don't pass up the trip to New York!

Ah.

Hawk, my friend.

New York City is not New York State. The state, is actually more rural than Ohio...Ohio has more-fertile land and a slightly-longer growing season. Ohio was the Eden of European immigrant farmers...John Chapman, aka Johnny Appleseed, traveled Ohio. By foot.

Apple orchards, current or abandoned, are all across Ohio. My childhood home was in a subdivision which had been one...the growth rate in that soil, had to be seen to be believed. Five years, cleared land to scrub forest. Seen it.

But, New York. Where the conifer meets the maple and birch. Where the rolling hills meet the glacial lakes. Do a web search of the Adirondacks...of Old Forge, of Raquette Lake, of the Fulton Chain of Lakes...of the Finger Lakes, and Lake Chatauqua. I was born in NYC; I grew up in Ohio...but my mother was from Oneida County, just south of the Adirondacks, and her late father owned land in the Preserve. Every summer until I was 11, we spent three weeks up there; and later my old man and I would go up there...inspect the land he bought...and do a little rubber rafting.

Later, I taught my ex canoeing out there. And much later...the family cemetery plot is in a crossroads named for my mother's family. Oh...what the hell. Parker Hollow. Parker was her family name; and the Parkers came there from the Mayflower.

Her father and uncle on his side are buried there. As she is, and my father...who expected to retire there. There is room in the family plot for me. What happens, in the future, for me, is not clear.

Not that anyone will visit. A more out-of-the-way cemetery you cannot imagine.

But, although I was born in NYC, I have only been there once since 1963. Had a great time, for one day. Second day I was half-drunk and surely, and that was how we went home. But, I have few memories of the city, and they're all irrelevant now.

I want to see Chautauqua Institution (where I worked for four years) in the fall again; I want to see the Adirondacks in full bloom. And then, I want to close the books on it all. The next time, after this fall, that I'm at my parents' grave site, will be when they're planting me beside them.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:19 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:But don't pass up the trip to New York!

Ah.

Hawk, my friend.

New York City is not New York State.  The state, is actually more rural than Ohio...Ohio has more-fertile land and a slightly-longer growing season.  Ohio was the Eden of European immigrant farmers...John Chapman, aka Johnny Appleseed, traveled Ohio.  By foot.

Apple orchards, current or abandoned, are all across Ohio.  My childhood home was in a subdivision which had been one...the growth rate in that soil, had to be seen to be believed.  Five years, cleared land to scrub forest.  Seen it.

But, New York.  Where the conifer meets the maple and birch.  Where the rolling hills meet the glacial lakes.  Do a web search of the Adirondacks...of Old Forge, of Raquette Lake, of the Fulton Chain of Lakes...of the Finger Lakes, and Lake Chatauqua.  I was born in NYC; I grew up in Ohio...but my mother was from Oneida County, just south of the Adirondacks, and her late father owned land in the Preserve.   Every summer until I was 11, we spent three weeks up there; and later my old man and I would go up there...inspect the land he bought...and do a little rubber rafting.

Later, I taught my ex canoeing out there.  And much later...the family cemetery plot is in a crossroads named for my mother's family.  Oh...what the hell.  Parker Hollow.  Parker was her family name; and the Parkers came there from the Mayflower.

Her father and uncle on his side are buried there.  As she is, and my father...who expected to retire there.  There is room in the family plot for me.  What happens, in the future, for me, is not clear.

Not that anyone will visit.  A more out-of-the-way cemetery you cannot imagine.

But, although I was born in NYC, I have only been there once since 1963.  Had a great time, for one day.  Second day I was half-drunk and surely, and that was how we went home.  But, I have few memories of the city, and they're all irrelevant now.

I want to see Chautauqua Institution (where I worked for four years) in the fall again; I want to see the Adirondacks in full bloom.  And then, I want to close the books on it all.  The next time, after this fall, that I'm at my parents' grave site, will be when they're planting me beside them.
I know what you were referring to. I certainly didn't mean the city. :thumbsup2:

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:22 pm

I'll move this part of it over to another thread, if I can.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:25 pm

Casey Jones wrote:I'll move this part of it over to another thread, if I can.

No worries here. I cut the mod tools off on Sat night. Entire Fully-Vaxxed Doctors’ Office Tests Positive for Covid-19 773625082

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:30 am

Why are they testing fully vaccinated people?
Abby08
Abby08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:19 am

I don't know. Makes the story a bit suspect.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next