Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FULLY VAXXED gorilla at Brownsville Texas Zoo dies of multiple organ failure

+4
jirqoadai
Elizabeth Theus
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FULLY VAXXED gorilla at Brownsville Texas Zoo dies of multiple organ failure - Page 2 Empty Re: FULLY VAXXED gorilla at Brownsville Texas Zoo dies of multiple organ failure

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun May 08, 2022 11:10 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:I searched for other articles.
None of them said the gorilla was vaccinated.
None from the zoo itself

only the rabid antivaxxer site you posted.

You continue to prove what a fool you are. You're so anxious to make it sound like I did anything wrong. I didn't post this article.

Other sites:

https://truthlion.com/gorilla-fully-vaccinated-against-covid-19-unexpectedly-dies-at-gladys-porter-zoo-of-multiple-organ-failure/

https://twitter.com/janiesaysyay/status/1520906412255494144

https://theworldwatch.com/beloved-and-fully-vaccinated-gorilla-dies-unexpectedly-due-to-multiple-organ-failure.htm

https://jennifermargulis.substack.com/p/gorilla-dies-unexpectedly?s=r

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/fully-vaccinated-gorilla-dies-of?s=r

xmb

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

FULLY VAXXED gorilla at Brownsville Texas Zoo dies of multiple organ failure - Page 2 Empty Re: FULLY VAXXED gorilla at Brownsville Texas Zoo dies of multiple organ failure

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun May 08, 2022 11:11 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:insecure people abuse others.

You're insecure? You can get help for that....
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun May 08, 2022 11:29 am

I wonder why they administered a vaccine when they could have used Ivermectin, and probably eliminated the issue altogether.

And why are you so defensive of vaccines, sportyspliff? Are you invested?

I haven't seen a single article that implicates Ivermectin in any covid problems.

I haven't looked specifically at that, but if there were any articles, they would certainly be posted.

Indeed, Ivermectin seems to be ignored because there is little or no jew "fast buck" investment potential.

There, I said it, and I will say it again.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun May 08, 2022 11:34 am

FULLY VAXXED gorilla at Brownsville Texas Zoo dies of multiple organ failure - Page 2 436886733amazing-horse-gif-18

I suppose it could be a case of bias against animals.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer, jirqoadai and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun May 08, 2022 11:35 am

I've heard that the lawsuits are stacking up higher than Mount Everest.
Lummy
Lummy

jirqoadai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Sun May 08, 2022 5:51 pm

Lummy wrote:FULLY VAXXED gorilla at Brownsville Texas Zoo dies of multiple organ failure - Page 2 436886733amazing-horse-gif-18

I couldn't stop watching that video.......little brat got what she deserved........she'd probably done things like that to that horse before, they don't forget.
Abby08
Abby08

Red Lily and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun May 08, 2022 7:29 pm

Abby08 wrote:
Lummy wrote:FULLY VAXXED gorilla at Brownsville Texas Zoo dies of multiple organ failure - Page 2 436886733amazing-horse-gif-18

I couldn't stop watching that video.......little brat got what she deserved........she'd probably done things like that to that horse before,  they don't forget.

I agree. I had zero sympathy for her...she's probably lucky that's all the horse did.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon May 09, 2022 10:07 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:insecure people abuse others.

The habitually lazy are eventually ignored.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon May 09, 2022 11:24 pm

She seems to have a problem with her left arm, as if it's injured.

Cut her a break, eh?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue May 10, 2022 1:03 am

Lummy wrote:I wonder why they administered a vaccine when they could have used Ivermectin, and probably eliminated the issue altogether.

And why are you so defensive of vaccines, sportyspliff? Are you invested?

I haven't seen a single article that implicates Ivermectin in any covid problems.

I haven't looked specifically at that, but if there were any articles, they would certainly be posted.

Indeed, Ivermectin seems to be ignored because there is little or no jew "fast buck" investment potential.

There, I said it, and I will say it again.

It's a GORILLA, fer chrissakes! This bug doesn't make them sick!

There is NO credible proof that ANY animal has been made ill by this virus! If it has the virus...STAY AWAY for a couple of weeks, and then it will be healthy again!

The INSANITY of this WHOLE DEMENTED CIRCUS, just continues to floor me.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Lummy and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next