Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wokification Update: Kellogg's Creates New WOKE Cereal for Kids

+2
Calypso Jones
Elizabeth Theus
6 posters

Go down

Wokification Update: Kellogg's Creates New WOKE Cereal for Kids Empty Wokification Update: Kellogg's Creates New WOKE Cereal for Kids

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri May 14, 2021 10:09 am

On this episode of “Who Didn’t See This Coming?”… Kellogg’s has announced the creation of a new “woke” cereal, America. Ready? The formerly legendary cereal maker, in partnership with the LGBTQ+ media organization GLAAD (Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation), has released a Pride-themed cereal called “Together With Pride.”

Spoiler: As noted by The Right Scoop, the new woke cereal even asks kids which genders they prefer to use — on the side of the box.

Let’s check with Advocate, which promotes itself as the “gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, and queer news leader, including politics, commentary, arts, and entertainment” — which recently announced the new cereal on its website.

continued:
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/05/13/wokification-update-kelloggs-creates-new-woke-cereal-for-kids-n379966?utm_source=rsmorningbriefing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Wokification Update: Kellogg's Creates New WOKE Cereal for Kids Empty Re: Wokification Update: Kellogg's Creates New WOKE Cereal for Kids

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 14, 2021 12:26 pm

I've always hated those multi colored cereals. I don't buy kellogg anymore.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Wokification Update: Kellogg's Creates New WOKE Cereal for Kids Empty Re: Wokification Update: Kellogg's Creates New WOKE Cereal for Kids

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat May 15, 2021 6:22 pm

Great Value , Almond, Honey Bunches.
Damned good quality at $1.33/18 oz box.

I hope they never find out how cheap that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat May 15, 2021 6:51 pm

Same with GV cheerios. They're better than actual cheerios.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat May 15, 2021 7:53 pm

You beauty "GAY" cereal
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun May 16, 2021 12:40 am

Feed the kids an egg and toast.

Far better for them than all that processed, dyed cereal, complete with an ugly political message THAT YOU PAID FOR WITH THE PURCHASE.

I hate cereal. I haven't eaten it since I was a kid, I mean under 10. I took to skipping breakfast, as a teen - since I had to walk to school, and slept in. We could set our own class schedules, then, and my first class was 1000. So I'd sleep in, and just walk the two miles...and then, after first class, have lunch.

Once working, I learned all the ways to have eggs. Boiled, baked, fried; raw on toast then cooked as one in a pan. Then, the Morning-In-America 1980s, I developed a taste for McEgg products. Read the paper with coffee and a McMuffin on the way to my horrid job with County Welfare.

That didn't last, of course, but it reinforced my aversion to cereal. Today, with my diet, I can't have more than one egg, but I do have that one.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun May 16, 2021 6:20 am

After a long, hard night of looting, pillaging and burning, a hood needs a good hearty breakfast of woke cereal, whatever woke means.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down